Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't think Oda gave straw hats extreme fights ever other than Luffy and Usopp in Alabasta, my problem is how little was shown of hybrid form fights should have at least been an entire chapter. First Oda does a shit ton of stalling and then he decides alright enough have to cut fights short then and proceeds to axe them out other than Kaido
None of the fights are over
Post automatically merged:

Anyway Yamato is Inari-okami

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Well I don't think Oda gave straw hats extreme fights ever other than Luffy and Usopp in Alabasta, my problem is how little was shown of hybrid form fights should have at least been an entire chapter. First Oda does a shit ton of stalling and then he decides alright enough have to cut fights short then and proceeds to axe them out other than Kaido
Yeah it was too quick, and especially for WsW his fighting style and performance felt a bit underwhelming.

I agree for Sasaki hybrid, 10 panels and already gone

And usually even if SH doesn’t have extreme diff fight they were often showing something new, Dressrosa Franky and current one seems the same

None of the fights are over

Anyway Yamato is Inari-okami
Well I hope so, it makes sense if they aren't we got no announcements of any victor nothing so there's a good chance they aren't down

Yeah it was too quick, and especially for WsW his fighting style and performance felt a bit underwhelming.

I agree for Sasaki hybrid, 10 panels and already gone

And usually even if SH doesn’t have extreme diff fight they were often showing something new, Dressrosa Franky and current one seems the same
I have to give Franky that he nevet used his Shogun seriously till now but still, there's a good chance fights aren't over, we got no announcements for the victor of either WW or Sasaki, going of previous fights Oda likes to so that here he didn't do it. Have to wait till next time we switch to them and see what's with that

If WsW vs Jimbo and Franky vs Sasaki already ended I don’t know how I feel. Franky didn’t show anything new except some sword skills but no new abilities, no haki, no new techs etc. And Franky is not that hurt, I wanted a real extreme fight for everyone.
Oda spent way too much time by stalling Luffy and Co. to Chapter 1000. Now hes rushing through the "not soo important" fights.

But it could also be that their roles arent finished yet and he still has plans for the SH crew.

it looks like the fights are over, Sasaki and Who’s who showed their abilities and got taken down by the straw hats.

We got a hint what Frankys power up leaving Wano will be, a new sword for the general franky.

Next is Robin and Brook vs Black Maria then we’ll probably see drake and apoos fight. Next we’ll see Sanji vs Queen, followed by Zoro vs King, then we see Yamato get defeated leading to Straw Hats vs Kaido then ending with Luffy vs Kaido.

We’ll probably get the Momo and big mom side plots within these chapters too but they won’t be main focuses

Status
Not open for further replies.