What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Nah, you said many of them were trolling you and he wasn't only one. You said even are not back much on FC for Zoro because of the opinions. Trying to denied that now make you look idiotic, bruh.

What way? I said many things on canon facts on matters and don't see me on 'ZKK' or Zoro over Luffy nonsense. Saying they talk is better making me look poorly on you if your actually believing that talk. If you are then your not really credible yourself if you can't admit and take stances on Head Piece over canon facts, bruh. Nothing I stated have been out there or doesn't make sense. You got understand debates before talking stuff like that.
Bruuuh.
Stop putting words into my mouth.
Why are you even trying to get me on your side and at the same time insulting me?

Well your one with run-on sentences, bruh? Don't blame me on that.

Nothing I am mirroring you if you think tagging means I mirroring you. Your acting like hypocrite who doesn't like being talked on with response of different people when your doing the same.

Only thing original I can give you is dedicated grammar post when you don't take advice and do insults instead.
My grammar is not the greatest on here, I have had my fair share of unfairly scolding users on here, but it's very fair to say that you should not be lecturing people on their grammatical skills.

Why would anyone take your advice?

My fellow Okami and Amaterasu simps fans....ARE YOU READY!?

:queenmoji::funky::stealthblack::finally::bignews:

(We also might take a huge L on this ofc but still!)

:lulz:

LYRICS (by SuriOokami):

Millions of flower petals fall,
Scattering and coloring the town,
However this time at it's end,
As the wind, had foretold it to us all.

There's no need to worry anymore
The seasons always find a way to change.
We knew that ever since the time that we,
Watched the moon in it's brilliance before.

All the time constantly, we shed these tears and we
do it again and again,

We don't know how much it's worth,
until it's gone away for good.

If I could have just one wish I would
go back to who I was
Yesterday, and I'd say
My "Goodbye"s to you.

If my feelings stay the same and do
not change or fade away,
Just meet me at our favorite cherry tree.

We made a promise on that sunny day,
so I made sure that it won't be lost,
by tracing my fingers on the beams
of the sunlight that chased the dark away.

No moment is the same as the one after it,
you can't return to the past

I'll move on with life and then,
I won't hesitate again!

So that all my deepest prayers will reach you
Safely where you are,
To this day,
I will sing this song again for you

If the answers that I'm looking for
exist within the world,
Gently, please just tell me
that they do.

If I could have just one wish I would
go back to who I was
Back in time,
just to sing once again to you,

If my feelings stay the same and do
not change or fade away,
Just meet me at our favorite cherry tree.

So that all my deepest prayers will reach you
Safely where you are,
To this day,
I will sing this song again for you

If the answers that I'm looking for
are right before my eyes,
Gently, please just tell me
that they are.

..and Reset all the sadness within me.

Tfw when you remember you recently sold your Okami statues and Okami official guide and art book to someone else, someone who is a really huge fan of Okami, much bigger than yourself even but now you're regretting it because the statues were a gift from a former very close friend and between that, this Yamato hype and the beautiful music and wonderful memories of this great, you're getting extremely emotional and teary eyed.

:pepemy::pepemotion::shame::risitasad::neesama::pepecry:

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

@Paperchampion23

Lets just make the assumption for the timebeing. Level with me for a sec, you're one of the few reasonable and logical Sanji fans here.

for discussion sake Franky and Jimbe defeat Who's who and Sasaki, what do you think they will do next
Hmm, if they both defeated the F6, I "could" see them tagging Jack (or maybe just Jinbe, idk) or just fighting Numbers/Fodder (complete guess I haven't thought about this). I'm still sort of on the Yamato train to fight Jack once Kaido gains the upper hand on the roof, since I don't believe Inu can win, but I guess if it's not her it must be someone else. If they are finished with their fights I feel like they would be the next likely candidates.

What I don't see is anyone interfering or assisting in Sanji or Zoro's fights. I truly believe they, along with Luffy, deserve their Mano y Mano fights until the end.

Just my opinion though, Oda has done things that I've expected for years, while simultaneously destroying my expectations (good and bad) in other ways.

I feel like they where forced but let see.
Even Chopper still need his rumble balls, Lucci as top fighter couldn´t use it either.
I feel like the jailer of Impel down where forced to gain the forms, negative effect: Only get 50% of the true power, not the full version(like Monster point) and they cannot transform back anymore to humans.
Crocodile said that the main strength of an awakened Zoan is his durability, endurance and his insane recovery rate.

I saw more saying Zoro was coming back due to medicine from that topic and got debunked when it was more Tama and Jimbei. Calamities will be beaten after T6H are defeated from how it heading.
And I saw more sanji fans talking about sanji vs queen since the previous chapter he was like fighting the dude.

Infact more zoro fans were saying that zoro would be healed the same chapter that luffy would awaken and that's exactly what happened this chapter so......

Last edited:
Are you dumb the databook tells you the strength and that they were equal. Dumbass you respond to me talking about vivecard
I give you updated information from not too long ago and you give me something from the beginning of the manga. Who's dumber me or you?
Everybody and their grandmother knows the databooks give you a number based on solely strength and doesn't take anything else into account like haki or devil fruit.:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.