What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I calles King a boring background character regardless of whom he fights. I personally don't care whether he fights Sanji or Zoro.

Also did you just say that I supposedly see majority of the Zoro fans as toxic trolls?
Like, bruh.
I 'm trying to stay civil in conversations, even with people I disagree with.
But dude, your takes are so delusional , you're just making a fool out of yourself. I personally don't have a good time debating with you , except having a good laugh from time to time.

What do you say? Please elaborate on what you mean
There was poll by Bennedick to make who is most toxic fanbase and reality became it was their side who had the most. He tries to denied that poll despite stating 'polls are canon' for the whole fanbase, so brought it up cause he trying to use poll talk and he doesn't want admit poll he made didn't go to his liking like that.

Nothing delusional on my side and your not helping your case given how they treat you from what you told me. I said in conversation, not in debates. I don't know your stances deep enough to called you an 'good debator'. Idk why you acting out when not even insulting you with toxic side.

But does

That's my thinking too. Zoro will present above Sanji, but they're meant to be equal in strength. Luffy:4, Zoro 2.2, Sanji 2.18
Zoro role :Combatant
Zoro dream: WSS strength related
a random down syndrome guy on the internet: a cook is equal to Zoro, undrrstandable, have a nice day, with this mentality Sanji will be 6th on th0e next popularity poll, his fans are the most hated

Why does he need to answer and act out same way like in Zou when talk about Sanji make him want to intervene in conversation of others. You don't act like your stronger, but feel the need to talk like that if your insecure if someone talk about someone's strength.

Is that why Hybrid is needed for Sanji, but not for Big Mom and Macro? The headcannon you guys try to force characters not getting stronger is idiotic statement your going on like 'ZKK' and it is debunked.
Post automatically merged:

Kumae, because you guys live rent free for guy on Youtube who isn't even here. I can't be guy you want me to be when I don't even know him and have nothing to do with him.
Huh? Cause they talk shit to each other. Thats their dynamic. Lucci and jabra talk shit to each other. Vivecard, databook, feata and story Zoro is better

Did this white wolf had kinda fire based power?
Because from the picture behind Yamato we can see fire/flames or do im the only one who see it?:
Oda likes his smoke and fire effects without giving even the start of an explanation.
At this point every motherfucker is walking around with smoke and fire surrounding him.

And don't get me started with the lightning effects (is it CoA, adv CoA, normal clash, CoC, adv CoC, normal CoC, special power???).

sorry but you don't get my point

Those who only wagered on King is where your statement should be directed..
and they were the ones who considered King as sanji's ultimate opponent and didn't even consider Queen PERIOD.. you can't lump them in to the category of those who considered both... that just means we (those who also considered queen) were right as well..

We were on the fence with this one...what you said kinda contradicts the fact that every sanji fan was wrong.... coz some of us who also supported Queen (even if not soo strongly) were right as well..

and your statement's motive was to point out the persistence, unreliability, consistent irrationally and incorrect stances held by "all the Sanji fans" according to you

coz.. bruh that ain't true for all of us

and Blother is a witness to me actually opting for Queen as an opponent.
95% of Sanji Fans were just dead wrong on this, most of those based it off his clash and then made x,y,z forumlations like chrono.

Opting for queen over king, i dont believe you ever mentioned that. If ten says you did i will admit to being wrong

@Ten Yaksha Blother did he say queen was going to be Sanji's opponent through and through or was King mentioned as an opponent as well with Queen as a second choice.

Zoro role :Combatant
Zoro dream: WSS strength related
a random down syndrome guy on the internet: a cook is equal to Zoro, undrrstandable, have a nice day, with this mentality Sanji will be 6th on th0e next popularity poll, his fans are the most hated
They can't use neither feats nor portrayal to put Sanji as an equal to Zoro.

Oda likes his smoke and fire effects without giving even the start of an explanation.
At this point every motherfucker is walking around with smoke and fire surrounding him.

And don't get me started with the lightning effects (is it CoA, adv CoA, normal clash, CoC, adv CoC, normal CoC, special power???).
Oda: Imma take em all.

Huh? Cause they talk shit to each other. Thats their dynamic. Lucci and jabra talk shit to each other. Vivecard, databook, feata and story Zoro is better
Insecurity like that shows he see Sanji as strong as himself if he acts like that. Also not really given they fought before and it is in ties or doesn't finished. They compete on many points and it's true about this.

They can't use neither feats nor porteyal to put Sanji as an equal to Zoro.

Oda: Imma take em all.
True, Sanji won like 3 1v1s in the entire series vs Mr2, Absalom and Jabra, and these clowns spamming nonsense everywhere and getting clowned everytime

95% of Sanji Fans were just dead wrong on this, most of those based it off his clash and then made x,y,z forumlations like chrono.

Opting for queen over king, i dont believe you ever mentioned that. If ten says you did i will admit to being wrong

@Ten Yaksha Blother did he say queen was going to be Sanji's opponent through and through or was King mentioned as an opponent as well with Queen as a second choice.
He said Jack Queen and King at different times. But I don’t blame Sanji fans for saying king after Chrono artistically deluded the fanbase into believing it

So. Did those nails put zoro out. Zoro can factually take hakai and still one shot sanji.
No, but it shows that up from those nails to hakai, which completely wrecked him, there's a big ass gap in which all kinds of powerful attacks fit in, that have more than enough power (> nails) to (severely) damage him/defeat him via accumulation.
Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.