What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: Luffy will win.

Normal readers: Facts.

Other readers: Doesn't mean anything, Zoro will fight Kaido with Luffy.
Luffy: I'm going up to take out Kaido!!! You guys handle the rest!! Watch my back!!
Few chapters later
Zoro: They say Kaido is the toughest guy in the world!! So I'm here to slice him into pieces!!
Certain readers: B-b-but Luffy said...

It's almost as if people said the exact same thing since chapter 989...
Also, looks like we have verbal confirmation that Zoro won’t be taking part in the Kaido fight, given Luffy told *everyone* that he was leaving to fight Kaido, and that he’d leave the rest to them.
I think luffy made it clear that Only he will be fighting kaido
Zoro is staying behind with the crew while Luffy will go to Kaido...
That's what will happen as it was implied so
So Zoro ain't joining the Kaido fight anytime soon
Quoted: Some retards on Reddit is hyperventilating by the fact that Zoro is fighting Kaidou :milaugh:
"The fact" and Luffy just told him to stay down.
Quoted: Wait. Why the heck was zoro up there ?
He wanted to go up to Kaido with Kin & co, but Luffy told him and SHs to back him up because he's going alone.
the Viz has Luffy saying again that he will be fighting Kaido and leaving the rest of the enemies to everyone else, so stay crying fanboy.
Even if you ignore that, why not acknowledge that situations change?
Zoro was unable to fight, and Luffy told him he can go down now.
An injured Zoro was confident Luffy will win.

Did the situation stay the same? No, of course not.

Luffy loses.
His loss is broadcasted to all Onigashima.
The broadcast also says that Kaido is going to clean up the alliance.
Momo says Luffy isn't dead, and he will return and win; don't give up yet.
Zoro is now going to receive a miracle drug

The funniest part in all this is that we're gonna see insane hindsight bias no matter what happens.
Marco loses: Oh, so obvious. Perospero hinted at it; he fought 2 executives after all!
Marco goes to fight Kaido: Clear and obvious. Marco implied he was going to eventually fight Kaido + it fits Momotaro tale!
Marco fights King: Very obvious, King has been very underdeveloped and they share a ton of parallels. Both birds, both asked to join the crew of another emperor. Both the right hands!
Zoro fights Kaido: So so obvious, Zoro and Luffy's healing is paralleled. Zoro always planned on fighting Kaido anyways and had no link with King!
Zoro fights Big Mom: How did you not see it coming? Zoro always fights the second strongest. The second strongest here is Big Mom and she uses a sword too! Clearly a Zoro opponent!
Zoro fights King: It was clear since the 1st time we saw King! He's a swordsman, he was always going to fight Zoro!

The reality is, it's not very obvious what's going to happen with Zoro and who his next opponent is going to be.
A decision that seems to be done on purpose by Oda.

Last edited:
So Luffy - who used advanced CoC for the first time in the last round, something I’d consider “giving his best” - gets numerous rematches against Kaido, but Zoro only gets one bite of the apple?
I think the issue is that there is clear lines of dialogue that paint only Luffy fighting Kaido again. Even Zoro says to leave Kaido to Luffy. Even after Luffy loses, Yamato is being used to stall Kaido for Luffy. Momo and Luffy also make the claims that he will defeat Kaido. Nothing involves Zoro at that point to justify a rematch, seriously. I'm not even sure where people are getting the idea from at this point.

Luffy also didn't break 40 bones in his body and isn't on a temporary restoration drug.

Yamato's DF could be an animal from the Mustelidae Family where the Honey-Badger and the Wolverine belonged. Also, the Honey-Badgers has another name in the animal kingdom, Ratel the Invincible, since despite its size, it can rip apart a lion.

At least Luffy's hits make him reel back and fall on his knees. What did Asura do exactly? Nothing beyond give him a new scar from which he wasn't even phased by it to the point where he went right back to attacking. :gokulaugh:
...did Kaido not go right back to attacking after Luffy hit him? The only difference is Zoro with 30 broken bones did permanent damage while Luffy failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.