What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Eventually Usopp will grow and even Nami is incredibly strong at this point. They have strong fighters.
“Eventually” isn’t good enough when we’re more than a thousand chapters in and Usopp/Nami STILL need PIS/Big Mom to fight their battles for them. Getting tired of this narrative that the SHP still have time to grow; after this arc, we are firmly in the final stretch of One Piece, time has officially run out for that kind of thing. It’s either piss or get off the pot, and for my money, I’ll take as many pre-cooked powerful folks on the crew as I can get, we need to stop being so precious about the mythical training these characters should have already undergone. What was the point of the timeskip if half of Luffy’s friends still can’t handle a high-ranking member of a Yonko’s crew by themselves??

Sanji > Yamato

Any feat she does just means that Sanji will be able to do better
:steef:
This is showing how awesome future Sanji will be:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Nami, when they discover Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were captured by Moria.
Only one time mentioned.

Yamato can stay as admiral level, Sanji will be able to catch her in the battle against marines.

Yamato is the ultimate fuck you character.

1. Destroying Carrot
2. Destroying M3
3. Even endangering Zoro's spot

Now wait until she joins and Chopper gives her rumble balls.

Or better she has the Mink Mink no MI and has a Sulong mode as well
She is a tough competition for sure .. To be expected from the daughter of the strongest being.
But i believe no matter who joins Luffy even if it takes time, number one and number two spot are for our boys.
But dam* that woman is strong for god's sake

He had enough time to transform while he literally chocked Sanji after he matched him with his leg, anyone with a brain knows that King is multiple leagues zbove Sanji.

It doesn't matter if King transformed, he was pissed and needed Zoan form to attack Sanji, King and Queen's transformation are instant, take a look:

Luffy who has Future Sight (and his CoO is probably better or atleast on par with Sanji's CoO) got caught easily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.