What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're not down for good.
Then, they will face one more big finishing attack. That's it.
You guys are expecting too much from the Flying 6, I think.

A cool way to handle it would be to have a series of double spreads finishing them.
If they're finished already, then that's fine too.

But we're not getting entirely new fights with the Flying 6. Arc has to move on eventually.

if Queen's laser beam doesn't enough, then Oda prepared something crazy other than his laser beam.
any guess plebs?
I kinda want Queen to go full SatAM cartoon villain and just start throwing out the most over-the-top weapons possible. Make him poop out little cyborg minions, give him an explosive mustache, radioactive sneezes :stealthblack:

A cool way to handle it would be to have a series of double spreads finishing them.

But we're not getting entirely new fights with the Flying 6. Arc has to move on eventually.
The same people who expect 2-3 chapters per fight are probably the same who thought the raid was going to fail until recently

they want to spend their entire lives reading wano

Dialogue from 1019
Kaido: “That’s enough. Queen is one of my handpicked lead performers!
I will not stand back and watch as one of my most valued man is killed.”

Queen: “I have… failed you… master Kaido…”

Kaido: “No… this does not make you weak!!!
He’s just… that strong!!! But you did well to keep Sanji in check. Have your wound tended too. You’ve done enough..”

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Crazy and I would even say hella fucked up fact is that Franky didn't use Haki yet and he beat a vet.

SSG potential has risen once again @Jew D. Boy
The longer he goes kicking this kind of ass WITHOUT Haki, the more incredible he’s gonna be when Oda finally gets off his ass and does the right thing :cheers:
@Jew D. Boy man, we got both suplex and laser beam :fransuper:

Even with that description I'm STILL not convinced Sasaki is down. This seem super on the nose to have him recover at the inconvenience of Franky. This happened exactly with Ulti when Yamato struck her and when she got hit by BMs beam. Same with Jack and the minks. I guess we'll see when we see pictures, but to me it's very possible he recovers, just like others have and potentially will.

On TOP of that, Jinbe's fight outcome is confirmed to not have been shown with this. That's already a big red flag in my book about these fights being done. Then you have the additional fact that it wasn't even a Vs chapter for Franky. Whether or not that matters remains to be seen.
right .

also oda could show them defeated at chapter with number 8
same as their instruction 978
their df 998

so their defeat 🤔 in 1028 ?!
that far away for them to fall now .
except also p1 to get back
cuz he didn't get proper fight.

Oda is baiting with the tobi roppo defeat.

They ALL Will rise In the same chapter.

But the fights of Jimbe and Franky are dope until now
Yeah so far the fights are good,can't wait for the greatness in few hours when we get the picture.
Overall if the fights continue with a twist like awakening forms for WsW,Sasaki and BM, I going flip out overhype. Xd

Not even trying to say they all need full fledged, dedicated 1v1 chapters after this point. Just that this smells awfully like the 3 times Ulti was taken out or the 1 time Jack was. We can't be fully sure who is down and where, especially because Oda isn't committing to defeats to begin with.

He literally didn't show us the aftermath of Jinbe's fight, which entirely seems awfully like it's not over

Zoro and Franky only had one full chapter dedicated to their fights in Dressrosa. Oda’s style is not static
Nope, that's wrong. You should go back and read Dressrosa again.

Franky vs Senor Pink fight included many panels from different chapters + an entire chapter dedicated for Franky vs Sasaki.

Same for Zoro vs Pica.

So you are wrong again, the fight didn't occur in one chapter only.

Status
Not open for further replies.