What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest tell: Look at Jinbe and Franky's faces from both chapters after landing their hits. They both are still very serious after delivering those attacks, as if their opponents just aren't done yet and they know it.
Oh for fuck's sake. Are you still going on about this shit? Ulti and Page One are already done. Obviously, the rest of Tobi Roppo will follow right after.

How petty are some people here? Just fucking admit you were wrong and move on.

You're right, Zoro can't do those things right now but doesn't mean he can't learn to those things during Wano. It's common for Zoro to grow stronger during battle, but for that to happen he has to fight an opponent that can push him to his limit. Since everybody, well at least Wano citizens, wants Kaido dead and he failed to kill Kaido he now knows what his limitation is which creates the perfect opportunity for him to grow stronger during this war.

That growth could come from facing Kaido or King.

I'm pretty sure I've already explained to you, if not another person, in another post what I believe Zoro needs to kill Kaido. I also talk about this post while I believe Luffy can't kill Kaido. Here's that post.
he cant learn . he cant kill Kaido
What's interesting about this is the official one piece magazine stated Queen is agile for his size.

That makes me believe Queen is faster than we realize, he just not using his full speed or power because he's not taking Sanji serious.

The last time we saw them fighting it appears that Queen transformed just to show off his cybernetic body. Not because Sanji was too powerful for him. So far Sanji has barely injured him.
:saitahu:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
"Yamato fights and moves very fast like mink" yeah Vegapunk took a big L this time cuz we aint see shits like that on the panels:suresure: had all of us comparing her to carrot and shits lmao
Lance also took a Big L THIS WEEK

Chapter starts in the “Live Floor”, where Queen is shooting Sanji multiple beams. Sanji avoids them while smiles, then he thinks that Franky would've wanted Queen's technology.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I still give the vote of doubt to Who'whos, because his opponent is Jinbe, but Sasaki has no way to defend, he's weaker than Page One or Ulti...probably the weakest of the group.

whats with Vegapunk's obsessions with Minks?? he keeps mentioning Yamato with minks, her fighting style, moves so fast, uses claws, all dat talk when the only thing we see is the kanabo clash thats it:goatasure: Yamato is not the carrot upgrade yall want her to be:milaugh:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
TIME TO TAKE A BREAK FROM ONE PICE AT LEAST TWO MONTHS

PROVIDER GIVING WRONG INFO FALSE HYPE
ODA RUSH PACING ONCE FIGHTS GET STARTED BUT GO SLOW AS LIGHT WHEN TAMA OR MOMO IS INVOLVED
BREAK AFTER BREAK EACH WEEK

YEAH NO BYE

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.