What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why he was fine and back with everyone when they were getting into fighting again next chapter? Your idiot to think King harm him when reality he was fine.

Coming from guy with grammar issues to say on 'mental challenged' lol. Come back when you work on punctuations, bruh :milaugh:.

There is conversation about it and he did show it to us. You guys are in denial like Zoro afraid of needles.
When does having grammar issues makes you mentally challanged? English like my fifth language that I speak. You on the other hand with your retarded takes makes you absolute clown. Where is the convo about kings bended peak in the manga? Show me:shocking:

in that one chapter luffy literally ran all around the jail. also ancient zoans have incredible regen. ulti literally woke up instantly from a raimei hakkei from yamato. crack BM's head lmaoo insane cap. it was the amnesia and O Lin. if big mom was normal, queen is literally dead right there and he even accepts that fact in the chapter.
Wait are you saying queen did not Crack bms skull?? Are you a troll or are you just this dumb?? How big is the fuckjng escavation camp for luffy to run around it ?? As luffy is moving queen is already up and scheming a plan . He then climbs the hill to intercept bm and Crack her skull. Bm takes little to no damage and for the first time she admitted pain . You ingrate

Yamato base form lookalike Nami.
Yamato hybrid form lookalike carrot sulong form.
Yamato want to be oden, cosplay as oden.
Yamato know Ace like O-Tama.
Y-amato O-Tama.
Son of Kaido but female?
The only thing real here is her SideBoob, no offense, I still like her or he..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wait are you saying queen did not Crack bms skull?? Are you a troll or are you just this dumb?? How big is the fuckjng escavation camp for luffy to run around it ?? As luffy is moving queen is already up and scheming a plan . He then climbs the hill to intercept bm and Crack her skull. Bm takes little to no damage and for the first time she admitted pain . You ingrate
did you even read the manga or watch the anime? O LIN took damage. big mom could never use any haki in her O Lin form btw. and they literally stated that there are 6 / 7 chambers similar to the one the incident took place in the prison. swear to god , the queen wank from the sanjitards is insanely high.

When does having grammar issues makes you mentally challanged? English like my fifth language that I speak. You on the other hand with your retarded takes makes you absolute clown. Where is the convo about kings bended peak in the manga? Show me:shocking:
I didn't understand that. Again work on your grammar. It's like I am trying to talk to parrot who is trying to learn English. Your dumbass need to be better. Have you been ditching classes or something? Your absolute moron and you don't conversation for whole chapter to know enemy got hurt as we see in his design ever since him trying that, his beak design is bended from it :kayneshrug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.