What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i

Are you stupid or you failed to read . Or is your reading comprehension that low?? I read both the Manga and watched the anime . And I am.arguing with the Manga here and telling you what happened between 945 and 947. Which are basically the chapters in which everything happened. Luffy after breaking the cuffs is seen running. Right below that page we see the smile users interact and then queen appears again and devices a plan to take down bm. Them queen transforms and climbs up the hill . Has enough time to do that . Waits for bm and luffy coz he knows they would eventually come to him . Oda pans away from.queen and shows as that time has now passed and bm is still chasing luffy . Next time we see her she has now reached queen and queen cracked her head. And no fucking bm did not need haki when she fought brook . Bms body is durable that even when she was in a state of confusion a nuke could not hurt her. Now fuck off and go and reread the story you clown.
clearly , he is very stupid :)

Who's mad? I been talking fine since I met you. You only acting mad given your talk. Don't get upset cause we know Zoro got issues with sharp objects and you got nothing else to back on it. Bruh you can't even finished your run-on sentences and your talking about grammar? Lol. Come back when your out of elementary school, Kid.
You are mad and I bet your fat ass trying to come up something to say with you balls sweating. When someone brings grammar shi you know they are mad. Isnt sanji scared of bugs? Zoro literally said take the bandage of and give me the shot, so how is he scared of needles. We been going at it some time know so you understand me. Didnt I just said english is my fifth language? Just say if your clown ass wants to run away

He defeated them all and you know it was Maria's sticky web who is also an WOMAN. Have you not seen Enies Lobby? He doesn't hurt women, but doesn't mean he isn't stronger than them since he went to beat up Jabra afterwards :kayneshrug:.
Maria didnt get involved in that. It was just fodders who fooled this CoO master of yours. Nobody cares what happened after cuz didnt zoro get his swords back? This "he cant fight women" excuse doesnt work in this cuz he could dodge them

You are mad and I bet your fat ass trying to come up something to say with you balls sweating. When someone brings grammar shi you know they are mad. Isnt sanji scared of bugs? Zoro literally said take the bandage of and give me the shot, so how is he scared of needles. We been going at it some time know so you understand me. Didnt I just said english is my fifth language? Just say if your clown ass wants to run away
Nah, but your the one mad. You up here acting like big shit when reality you got nothing to back on, but insults I can wipe my ass with and don't care about.

You brought on insults when I was debating with you, so don't be surprise if I give insult back to you. Again show me again where Sanji was afraid of bugs again in the series as that haven't happened since then. It's one time thing like Luffy peaking on female bodies one time.

Zoro seems to be scared in more ways than one if they didn't like him going 'deep' about it. It shows he have issues with sharp objects onto him despite being weapon user. It's an funny irony and make sense on his hypocritical character. English isn't my first language either, but I can talk better than you do. Bruh, your the one acting like a clown as you been making me laugh the whole time.

Maria didnt get involved in that. It was just fodders who fooled this CoO master of yours. Nobody cares what happened after cuz didnt zoro get his swords back? This "he cant fight women" excuse doesnt work in this cuz he could dodge them
She did. Who you think make sticky webs? That's her power, not the fodders. He won't strike women even with COO as he can dodge, but he can't beat them. It's not case with Zoro with issues facing 2 vs 1 and fainting to fodder-like enemies. Sanji can't fight them while Zoro on his side can fight, but got fainted on handling enemies that actually are problem to him from what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.