What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is but ur either delusional or blind
What you are doing is called confirmation bias. You see every little detail as confirmation for something that isn't even supported by the story at this time. It literally is not a parallel lol. Zoro is scared of being stabbed here and Luffy is screaming for meat. Funny how we've gotten like 3-4 updates on Sanji vs Queen yet nothing on Marco vs King lol.

Oh well, can't cure denial. Only time will do that for you. There was a point where I just stopped responding to Chrono because he got annoying about his deluded fantasies. Don't be the next Chrono. Nothing is even supporting Zoro going back to the roof.

I like how a made up "parallel" supercedes 4 dialogue exchanges since chapter 1012 has literally only supported Luffy defeating Kaido, nothing more.

What you are doing is called confirmation bias. You see every little detail as confirmation for something that isn't even supported by the story at this time. It literally is not a parallel lol. Zoro is scared of being stabbed here and Luffy is screaming for meat. Funny how we've gotten like 3-4 updates on Sanji vs Queen yet nothing on Marco vs King lol.

Oh well, can't cure denial. Only time will do that for you. There was a point where I just stopped responding to Chrono because he got annoying about his deluded fantasies. Don't be the next Chrono. Nothing is even supporting Zoro going back to the roof.

I like how a made up "parallel" supercedes 4 dialogue exchanges since chapter 1012 has literally only supported Luffy defeating Kaido, nothing more.
@HA001 someone tell this clown to get his king glasses down

S

Sasaki Kojirō

About her speed you can see in that panel lines effect in the background like they moving fast and she as fast as kaido even luffy surprised how fast kaido is so thats it

And last thing
Yes, you were right, KAIDO is blocking KIZARU's attacks at full speed with 1 hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.