What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is far above Law,Kidd and Zoro!Rubber man has:future sight,penetration coa,advanced coc,gear 2,gear3,gear 4,etc...
And he might display a new g4 form,gear 5 or awakening soon...
Luffy is going to fight black beard for PK title soon...he should peak before everyone else!
He's far above Law and Kid, not Zoro. Zoro was stronger than him going into the war.

Zoro fight Mihawk to be the strongest.

Child please, the man made Lucci go hybrid in the very chapter he got exposed as a Cp9 agent. Kaido's hybrid has no importance to the storyline at all. Majority of the fans already knew he could go hybrid anytime he wanted, the rest thought he was an actual dragon who could morph into an oni or sum shit.
Don't you behave like you don't know Oda, lol. He even silhouetted his design even tho it wasn't something special, lol. No way he would spoil his hybrid design in a minor fight like that, just like he didn't in the Oden flashback.

Oda has introduced the concept of the Sun God, and likened his design to Luffy back on Skypiea.

Dawn is fast approaching over this raid battle, which is the perfect time to coincide with Kaido's defeat. The sun rising/Bringing the Dawn/Defeating Kaido.

Luffy has already done something similar to this on Skypiea when Enel darkened the sky with Riago, and Luffy destroyed it, exposing the sun.

He also did something similar on Thriller Bark by defeating Moriah just before the sun rose, killing everyone.

Zorofans: "Symbolism, and foreshadowing be damned, Zoro is going to be the one to finish Kaido off."
Were not the Zoro fans who used « Symbolism and foreshadowing » to defend the idea that Zoro will fight Kaido because he got Enma?

Were not the Zoro fans who used the concept of « sword god » as « symbolism and foreshadowing » to defend the idea of ZKK?

Do you really think that the Zoro fans are the one having trouble with « symbolism and foreshadowing » :choppawhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No they aren't lol. HA011 has been compelety wrong on the nature of Zoro's recovery. It was his argument that it would take far longer for Zoro to recover because Hiyori is here and has special powers and would remove him from the performance floor, thereby destroying the chance for Zoro vs King.

He couldn't even process it when i told him that Chopper or Marco could come up with some broken recovery tool/power to heal Zoro. It ended up being the Minks doing exactly that thing, leaving Zoro exactly where King and Queen are still.
Bull fucking shit
I bodied you on the FACTS that neither Marco or chopper would or could heal zoro.

You were wrong.
The hioyri thing was a shot in the dark to how he could heal
Instead we got magic mink senzu beans

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i said "zoro has been 2nd strongest for 1000 chapters" and then u said " I disagree"...guys tell me what does this confirm/mean ?
this is the guy who said that kaido isn't a dragon because his fruit is the fish fish no mi, you can't take him seriously when he says dumb stuff then goes like ''oh that wasn't really what i said''

Status
Not open for further replies.