What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao. No.

It was your prerogative to have zoro heal slowly and away from the performance floor. Don't make me pull out receipts. I was literally right about it being some instantaneous recovery and him staying in the floor.

Take the L like a champ and stop being a sore loser
Lmfao you said either chopper or Marco would heal him don't bullshit. I can pull up a detailed post right now from me saying exactly why it won't be either.

Let's not act like your bullshit hasn't been bodied either
Yamato the tiger now Marco the bird is going to kaido lmfao

Match ups are getting concluded now

Were not the Zoro fans who used « Symbolism and foreshadowing » to defend the idea that Zoro will fight Kaido because he got Enma?

Were not the Zoro fans who used the concept of « sword god » as « symbolism and foreshadowing » to defend the idea of ZKK?

Do you really think that the Zoro fans are the one having trouble with « symbolism and foreshadowing » :choppawhat:
Except, there is literally zero "foreshadowing" that just because Ryuma slayed a Dragon, that means Zoro is going to.

Please point me to the chapter that states one day a man will show up on Wano and slay a Dragon just like the previous "Sword God."

You know what there is though? Facts regarding that one a day a man will show up on Wano, open it's borders, and "Bring the Dawn.", which coincides with Kaido's defeat.

None of that points to Zoro. No "Sword god defeating a Dragon reference." No linking Zoro to the "Sun God". Nothing.

Your idea of foreshadowing stems from characters making claims that Kaido needs to die, like there is no other option, and linking Kaido's defeat to Ryuma killing a Dragon just because Kaido is a Dragon on Wano, so he MUST be beheaded by Zoro like Ryuma did.

Meanwhile, the real foreshadowing, is the Sun God, opening Wano's borders by defeating Kaido, and bring the Dawn.

Were not the Zoro fans who used « Symbolism and foreshadowing » to defend the idea that Zoro will fight Kaido because he got Enma?

Were not the Zoro fans who used the concept of « sword god » as « symbolism and foreshadowing » to defend the idea of ZKK?

Do you really think that the Zoro fans are the one having trouble with « symbolism and foreshadowing » :choppawhat:
Lmao the same people who dismissed the idea of Zoro's symbolism and foreshadowing are now using Luffy's symbolism and foreshadowing
Just say that you don't want Zoro to kill Kaidou and move on with it.

Lmfao you said either chopper or Marco would heal him don't bullshit. I can pull up a detailed post right now from me saying exactly why it won't be either.

Let's not act like your bullshit hasn't been bodied either
Yamato the tiger now Marco the bird is going to kaido lmfao

Match ups are getting concluded now
Your "detailed" post involved Hiyori being the one to do it lmfao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Except, there is literally zero "foreshadowing" that just because Ryuma slayed a Dragon, that means Zoro is going to.

Please point me to the chapter that states one day a man will show up on Wano and slay a Dragon just like the previous "Sword God."

You know what there is though? Facts regarding that one a day a man will show up on Wano, open it's borders, and "Bring the Dawn.", which coincides with Kaido's defeat.

None of that points to Zoro. No "Sword god defeating a Dragon reference." No linking Zoro to the "Sun God". Nothing.

Your idea of foreshadowing stems from characters making claims that Kaido needs to die, like there is no other option, and linking Kaido's defeat to Ryuma killing a Dragon.

Meanwhile, the real foreshadowing, is the Sun God, opening Wano's borders by defeating Kaido, and bring the Dawn.
Oden - I come here to cut your head off / the only thing I want to do is cut your scaly neck

Yasu - no one has been able to take kaidos head for 20 years

Scabbards - the battle isn't over until his head is severed from his neck

Celestial d dragon " I don't know what they meant by this "
Post automatically merged:

You "detailed" post involved Hiyori being the one to do it lmfao
Once again no it didn't. That was a guess at what it could be because I unlike you knew for a fact neither or Marco would be the one to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.