What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Perma scar was a one time fluke hit. Everything else failed hard.
Dont worry, Zori wont fail at killing Kaido, you can bet your ass on that one. :yasu:

If you truly best someone, you don't generally end up a complete wreck, whining that your attack didn't do as much as you wanted.
While they fight undamaged for 30 minutes at full power afterwards and then proceed to wreck everyone in their path.

Prepare for zorowank post wano, because when ZKK doesn't happen you will need something else to work with:

"10 reasons why King was actually stronger than Kaido"
"Luffys bounty is only 3 times Zoro's because Zoro wants it that way"
"Zoro will be the one to kill Blackbeard"
Oh man, you feel the heat because the inevitable moment is drawing near and now you mad. :nicagesmile:
I guess I would be mad too if I wasted 4 years of my life saying Oda wont do what he wanted to do from the very start. :catsure:

Luffy's role on the rooftop was literally to be a distraction for Zoro. He spent most of his time protecting Luffy from Kaido. Even with that, he had the best rooftop performance by far. Imagine how he would have done with no condom to drag him down.
Zoro dragged himself down when he decided to take a Hakai to the face. Luffy had nothing to do with his decision.
I'm afraid you'll have to come up with another excuse for Zoro's failure.

Atleast Luffy went directly after Kaido instead of sitting back and waiting for the right opportunity to strike. Zoro did that and got nearly squashed in a matter of seconds after his attack failed both times. He either got zapped by Big Mom or taken out completely by Kaido.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Literally everything I said about Zoros future back in 2017, is turning out to be true now. Exactly which bad takes are you talking about?
Fam, for one your takes on Luffy ain't it. Just plain awful takes:tchpepe:
Don't even get me started on how your wank Hawkeye to oblivion. How is saying Mihawk > Kaido not the worst take in OP?:pepeke:

Zoro dragged himself down when he decided to take a Hakai to the face. Luffy had nothing to do with his decision.

Atleast Luffy went directly to Kaido instead of sitting back and waiting for the right opportunity to strike. Zoro did that and got nearly squashed in a matter of seconds.
How is Zoro protecting Luffy an excuse? Unless you can't read, that's what he was doing the entire fight.

He took the Hakai because Luffy was too slow to dodge it and he obviously doesn't want Luffy to die.

Luffy got his ass handed him when he went in to fight Kaido fresh, he just got to sleep it off while the rest of the rooftop 5 did their thing.

Zoro went in with 30 broken bones and did more damage than Luffy did even with AdCoC :milaugh:

Atleast Luffy went directly after Kaido instead of sitting back and waiting for the right opportunity to strike. Zoro did that and got nearly squashed in a matter of seconds after his attack failed both times. He either got zapped by Big Mom or taken out completely by Kaido.

:kobeha:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
OMG ZORO VS KING A HIGH MOBILITY FIGHT WHICH HE HAS TROUBLE WITH ( LOOK AT PICA STRUGGLED TO GET TO HIM)

SANJI VS QUEEN A TANK WITH HIGH AND DANGEROUS DESTRUCTIVE ATTACKS SOMETHING HE HAS TROUBLE WITH

THIS WILL SAVE WANO FROM BEING 2/10 TO 6/10

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
What happened to your attitude?

Your brothers in arms were 150% sure King is Sanji's destined fight. What caused that change of heart?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
What happened to your attitude?

Your brothers in arms were 150% sure King is Sanji's destined fight. What caused that change of heart?
KING = QUEEN DOESNT MATTER IF SANJI FIGHT KING OR QUEEN I ONLY PREFER KING BECAUSE HE CAN HAVE ARIEL BATTLE BUT KING AND QUENE SAME STRENGTH SO DOESNT MATTER SINCE HE WILL BEAT THEM MID DIFF

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
KING = QUEEN DOESNT MATTER IF SANJI FIGHT KING OR QUEEN I ONLY PREFER KING BECAUSE HE CAN HAVE ARIEL BATTLE BUT KING AND QUENE SAME STRENGTH SO DOESNT MATTER SINCE HE WILL BEAT THEM MID DIFF

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Whatever.

Zoro fought and scarred a Yonko.

Who gives a shit if Lanji beats a commander?

Status
Not open for further replies.