What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Same with one piece. Using Naruto and Sasuke as an example of a secondary character surpassing the main character is pointless when Sasuke was never stronger than Naruto in the slightest
Still disagree. I don't like repeating myself but I need something to go off of from. Sage of the Six Paths closed the debate Who is stronger between Naruto and Sasuke. Was it Naruto? Was it Sasuke? None of that. They were equal from that point onward.

Sasuke said that Naruto won but he didn't mean the fight. He meant he pursue getting Sasuke back, ie fighting for his friend.

Don't quote me after this. I'm done talking about said topic.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Funny, he made a thread about straw hats ranked by speed and the obvious "sky is blue" answer would be that Sanji ranks above Zoro in overall speed.....yet those same zoro fanatics couldn't even accept that fact, they cant even accept Sanji has superior observation haki. there is a difference here and you don't need a microscope to see it.
There is no difference, he is as bad as them or even worse. Ffs the man has Zoro looking like a thot on his display pic. Enough said.

we have yet to see WsW's face
Not really, his face is completely irrelevant. What is under the mask is just a macguffin.
Post automatically merged:

Twitter is wilding.

How a human being can be so sad to actually spend time on this idiocy is beyond my understanding. Don't people have, I don't know, a life that is valued more than a penny...?

Good chapter.
-great fight until now by Frank and Sasaki.
-The tobi roppo arent done.
- Zoro WILL fight king 100 %. (King never showed his true strenght yet).
-Yamato design is sick and she still gonna lose easy for her father.
-Sanji Is doing pretty good until now but things are gonna get really hard soon.
-Next chapter another fake victory for Robin and Brook.

Just wait.

Do you think Zoro is gna use King as a test dummy and link up with Luffy to finish off Kaido or is he just gna go straight to Kaido? @Ten Yaksha Blother
A month ago if you asked I would say Zoro fights King. Luffy goes to save Yamato from Kaido and they tag team Kaido. Zoro finishes king then heads to roof and finishes Kaido

Now I think Zoro and Luffy head to roof straight and finish Kaido. AFTER all flying 6 fights and calamities get defeated.

Imo, ~7/10

First 2 pages are spent updating the monster trio. Last 2 pages are Yamato. I like her design but no fruit name or elaboration kind of is meh. 2 page color spread so only ~11 pages for Franky's fight.

Tbh, it will be the shortest fight the series if it ends here, hence my concern about it even being over since it doesn't traditionally end the way other fights do. It transitions from a closeup of Frankys face still looking pretty serious. Jinbe's ended the same way. I also didn't like that Franky really didn't show any new moves, considering he's a Cyborg.

It's concerning cause Franky is still relatively uninjured and Sasaki has far less characterization than even WsW or Black Maria at this point. We'll see how Black Maria's goes first. I like Sasaki's goofy ass design and sword though lol
It could be the plan to have them all in a winning position and then suddenly the enemies get back up delivering each a devastating attack that makes it look like the majority of the Strawhats are defeated and the alliance losing, the remaining numbers show up, the big mom pirates show up. Zoro calls the retreat, the curtain close on act 3.. Something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.