Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1020 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1020 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1020 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1020 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Korean spoiler (rough translation) thanks to @djiayebee for helping with parts of the translation)

Title: Robin vs Black Maria

- Yamato ate the Oguchimagami DF (something like that)
- Robin is seeing illusion(s) and attacks it which seem to be the work of one of Black Maria's minions.
- Black Maria's weapon "Wanyudo" ate some sort of special SMILE fruit
- Brook attacks Wanyudo with 'Cold Soul'
- Black Maria mocks Sanji for crying for help
- Robin to BlackMaria, after she makes fun of him : "The meaning of Sanji depending on me is not something you need to know/understand. He is a man worth to be called the Wings of the Pirate King"
- Luffy regains consciousness and meets up with Momonosuke
- Caribou appears, who's been observing from afar
- Luffy tells Momonosuke to transform into a dragon and take him to Onigashima.

Last edited:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
some missing part added in blue (IF the entire korean spoiler is legit)
- Black Maria's weapon "Wanyudo" ate some sort of special SMILE fruit
- Brook attacks Wanyudo with 'Cold Soul'
Post automatically merged:

"로빈 : 상디가 나를 의지해줬다는 의미를 당신이 알 필요는 없어. 그는 바로 해적왕의 양 날개에 어울리는 남자"

-> Robin to BlackMaria, after she makes fun of him : "The meaning of Sanji depending on me is not something you need to know/understand. He is a man worth to be called the Wings of the Pirate King"

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thanks to Korean Leaks and confirmed by Redon in ArlongPark Forums
* 제목 "로빈 V.S 블랙마리아"

* 도입부는 저번 화에 이어서 야마토 v.s 카이도
야마토가 먹은 열매는 "개개 열매 환수종 오오ㅇㅇㅇ마ㅇㅇ" (글자 수대로)

* 로빈은 그리운 인물들의 환각을 보는 중.
브룩의 우려와 달리 로빈은 그리운 인물들의 환각을 공격..
그 정체는 블랙마리아의 부하들에게 환각이 덧씌워진 것.

* 블랙마리아가 무기로 든 와뉴도는 특정 견종의 스마일을 먹은 자.

* 브룩 "콜드 소울" to 와뉴도

* 상디가 로빈에게 도움을 요청한 일에 대해 블랙마리아가 비웃음.

로빈 : 상디가 나를 의지해줬다는 의미를 당신이 알 필요는 없어.
그는 바로 해적왕의 양 날개에 어울리는 남자.

* 정신차린 루피와 모모노스케가 만나고 멀찍이서 이를 지켜보는 카리부 등장.

* 모모노스케에게 용이 되어 다시 오니가시마로 옮겨달라고 부탁하는 루피.

* 다음 호 휴재 없음.

저녁에 그림 추가해서 인증하겠음..
- Chapter 1,020: "Robin vs Black Maria".
- Yamato is the user of the Ooguchi no Makami.
- Robin sees some illusions but attacks them, they turn out to be Black Maria's subordinates.
- Black Maria's weapon, called "Wanyudo", has eaten a SMILE.
- Brook attacks "Wanyudo" with his "Cold Soul".
- Black Maria laughs at Sanji for crying for help.
- Robin: "What it means that Sanji depends on me is not something you should understand. He is a man who deserves to be called" The Wings of the Pirate King. "
- Luffy regains consciousness and meets Momonosuke.
- Caribou is watching Luffy and Momonosuke from the distance
- Luffy tells Momonosuke that he must transform into a dragon and take him back to Onigashima.

No Break for the next chapter, but remember that we have a break this week and we got the early spoilers.

Last edited:

From 106.101

- This^ image appears after Robin said Sanji is deserve to be called as "The Wings of Pirate King."

There are several interpretations of this page, so take it however you want:

Robin uses "両翼", which means both wings or pair of wings

So probably it's not that one wing is Sanji and the other wing is another character
"You don't need to understand the meaning / goal why Sanji relied on me. He is the guy who fits to be the wings of the Pirate King"
Translation of the pics, thanks to @ivaannom
Robin : You don't need to understand what it means that Sanji depends on me.
Robin : He is a man who deserves to be called "The Wings of the Pirate King".
The line is a throwback to Oda calling Zoro and Sanji indispensable wings that Luffy relies on! SBS Volume 73.

(両翼)

sandman (who's native Japanese), this is how JP readers have interpreted it:

Last edited by a moderator:
- The illusions Robin and Brook see are of people they miss. In Robin's case wee the back of a giant and a white haired woman. But not their faces In Brook's it is many people from his crew from the back, but also unknown people wearing odd armor. No faces again. Brook is unable to attack any of them, but Robin dispels the illusion by attacking her loved ones which in return defeats Black Maria's suboridinates.
- Wanyudo is a Special Dog-type SMILE fruit based on a dog breed you can only find in Wano.
- Caribou is with Momonosuke (and later Luffy too).
Like I said TalkOP didn't say this...and Greg confirms some of the details are fake:

Greg said:
That stuff about Brook seeing illusions is all garbage.

Also, smile dog being only found in Wano is also BS.

This is probably my fav main cast fight chap since Thriller Bark as compared to classic OP fight chaps.

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,020: "Robin Vs. Black Maria".

In the cover, Denjiro (as Kyoushirou) is spleeping with a samurai Mink (he seems a leopard). He's dreaming that he's eating a big tempura, but he's eating his wig while he sleeps.

Chapter starts on the top of Onigashima's Skull Dome, Kaidou is talking.

Kaidou: "Dog Dog Fruit, Mythical Type, Model “Ooguchi no Makami” (Large-Mouthed Guardian Wolf)!!!
It's a valuable Mythical Beast and the deity protector of Wanokuni!!
I didn't expect that someone who call herself “Oden” could eat it!!"

Kaidou hits Yamato with his kanabo.

Kaidou: "Orochi had a talent as a terrible dictator.
That's why this country is now a weapon factory.
I want you to rule the country and keep in running for my sake!!"

Yamato: "No!!
I will free the country and the samurai!!"

Yamato uses a new attack called “Namuji Hyouga” (無侍氷牙 - None-Samurai-Ice-Fang) shooting a big flame from his mouth to Kaidou. While attacks, Yamato remembers Oden's words (“Open Wano's borders!!”). Kaidou uses his “Bolo Breath”, both attacks clash in a huge explosion.

Kaidou: "I'm not going to allow it, Yamato!!"

Cut to the “Great Banquet Hall” in the 3rd floor. We see that Robin is in front of 3 people who are very important for her: Nico Olvia (her mother), Dr. Clover and the giant Jaguar D. Saul. The three of them are very happy to see Robin and call her to come to them. Robin is very happy too and runs towards them while Brook yells at her not to do it.

Just before reaching them Robin stops, she is disappointed by the obvious trap they have tried to set. She then uses a new attack called “Tres Mano: Freesia” to eliminate the illusions and hits with a giant slap on the chin of those who were posing as them.

We discover that they were 3 of Black Maria's subordinates: “Nure Onna” (user of hognose snake SMILE), “Tenjō Sagari” (user of white snake SMILE) and a female Numbers called “Kunyun” (Number 9). Black Maria used her “Illusion Mist” (幻霧) on them to pose as Robin's loved ones. Despite Robin's attack, Black Maria's subordinates are still on their feet chasing Robin and Brook down a hallway.

Black Maria destroys part of the room and also chases them. Robin asks Brook how he wasn't affected by Black Maria's trap, Brook tells her that he's been seeing illusions in the mist for 50 years in the Florian Triangle, so no one can fool him with tricks like that. Robin laughs and mentions how the two of them are similar because of all the trauma they have been through in their lifes.

Black Maria uses “Furisode Wanyūdō” (振袖輪入道 - Long-sleeve Kimono Wanyūdō) and attacks them with her flaming Wanyūdō. We discover that the Wanyūdō is actually one of her subordinates, who ate the "Pug SMILE" and became a human-face dog. His dog body is running at the center of the wheel like a hamster, producing the flames.

Black Maria jumps onto the ceiling and manages to get in front of Robin and Brook, then she uses her Wanyūdō again to burn the floor of the room. Robin and Brook jump to avoid the flames, then Robin uses her "Spider Net" to create a web and hold on to the ceiling carrying Brook in her arm.

Brook's soul then leaves his body and attacks Wanyūdō with “Cold Soul” (コールド魂) freezing him (Wanyūdō falls off the wheel). Black Maria is furious and attacks with her rod the area of the ceiling where Robin is clinging. However, Brook returns to his body and uses his attack "Soul Parade: Eisbahn" (Soul Parade: Ice Burn) to freeze the ground and put out the fire, so Robin lands safely.

Black Maria and Robin are face to face. Black Maria mocks Sanji for crying for help while Robin remembers with a smile Sanji's words (Help me!!! Robin-chan!!!). Black Maria continues.

Black Maria: "And he's the Number 2 of your group?
He became a laughing stock of Onigashima and let you fall into enemy's hands!!
Your nakama must have abandoned you!!"

Brook laughs looking at Robin as she tells him that she will take care of Black Maria. Brook tells her it's OK, he will take care of the other Black Maria's subordinates (the 2 women and the female Number from before). Robin answers Black Maria.

Robin: "Sanji is a kind person.
You don't need to understand what it means for him to depend on me.
He is the one fit to be “The wings of the Pirate King”!!!
“Gigante Fleur” (Giant Blooming - 巨大咲き (ヒガンテ・フルール))!!!"

A giant version of Robin blooms behind her...

Cut to Tokage Port in Wanokuni, Shinobu and Momonosuke meet up with Luffy and the Heart Pirates. Luffy has eaten all of Heart Pirates supplies but they aren't enough so he still can't move.

Momonosuke is crying about Kinemon and Kiku, Luffy tells him to stop and to worry about that later, since he's still the general of the samurai. Shinobu scolds Luffy because he's being too harsh with Momonosuke.

Caribou is watching them from beind the rubble. He's worrying whether Luffy can win, since if Luffy can't, he won't be able to leave Wanokuni. Luffy raises his right arm and points to Onigashima's island in the sky.

Luffy: "Momo...
You have to fly up to the island and take me with you...!!!"

Momonosuke: "Eh...!!!"

End of the chapter.

More information from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Next Weekly Shonen Jump issue (#36-37/2021) will be officially on sale Tuesday 10th August instead of Monday 9th August.

So "maybe" chapter 1,021 Spoilers could appear a bit latter than usual next week (1 day later at most).

And after that, there will be 1 week break becouse Jump magazine will be on holiday (no Spoilers between 9th and 15th August).

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Translation, thanks to @ivaannom
Black Maria : Black leg is the joke(I guess she says this but the panel got cut so I don't know) of all Onigashima!
Black Maria : His bounty is the 2nd highest!? You can see the power of the crew with just that!!
Brook : Yohohohoho! What Sanji did before was a masterpiece!
Brook : Robin, can I let you this person to you?
Robin : Thanks, I wanted to do this.
Brook : Let me the rest of the monsters to me, tho I'm scared of monsters~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.