Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma's uniqueness comes from it being a training tool.

Once Zoro masters Haki control/release he can throw that shitty sword to the bin so someone can deepthroat himself with it.

We don't need Oden relics.

Nidai FTW.
I still want Shusui back
:josad:

I want Zoro to master the Ryuu through Enma... then give back Enma and get Shusui.... then trade Sandai with Nidai with Heitetsu...

Ryuuma's sword should be with Zoro... Ryuuma himself gave the sword to Zoro... Wano people have no right to just strip Zoro from that sword.... also it's the most badass looking beautiful sword Zoro had....

I want Zoro after the war is over, he goes to Ryuuma's grave cause he did say he want to visit his grave... and in that moment, in front of all Wano people.... we see an exchange of talk between Ryuuma and Zoro through Ryuuma's spirit/haki lingering around to this day. and Ryuuma bestows the sword to Zoro once again, asking him to use it...

Zoro is Luffy's muscles and right-hand man.
Luffy can't win a fight without Zoro. Nami already said that to Luffy in Whole Cake Island.

She told him if we came to fight we would have brought Zoro with us.

Zoro is Luffy's muscles.
Why do you zoro stans like telling scrupulous lies like that?? Zoro has being around luffy a couple of times and he got bodied in a fight. And no nami never said if we wanted to fight we would have brought zoro
She said if we wanted to fight we would have brought zoro and the others. Zoro is just a figure head here. Establishing the hierarchy if luffy is not around. Same way we got the curly brow pirates in the absence of luffy .
Yall just be coining up terms and fabricating lies to support your arguments .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I still want Shusui back
:josad:

I want Zoro to master the Ryuu through Enma... then give back Enma and get Shusui.... then trade Sandai with Nidai with Heitetsu...

Ryuuma's sword should be with Zoro... Ryuuma himself gave the sword to Zoro... Wano people have no right to just strip Zoro from that sword.... also it's the most badass looking beautiful sword Zoro had....

I want Zoro after the war is over, he goes to Ryuuma's grave cause he did say he want to visit his grave... and in that moment, in front of all Wano people.... we see an exchange of talk between Ryuuma and Zoro through Ryuuma's spirit/haki lingering around to this day. and Ryuuma bestows the sword to Zoro once again, asking him to use it...
Same but at some point he would need to drop it anyway since he nees to make all of his blades black himself.

I hope he throws that Oden shitty sword away and take Nidai or Wano citizens will say: Muh swordsmeno you deserve Shusui. Fuck Enma all Wano homies hate Enma, here take Shusui and Nidai.

Guys, the translation says "he (Sanji) is a man who is worthy to be one of the two wings of the Pirate King".
Leave your "he's the wings, that one is the compass, that one is the eyes" shit behind lmao.
The two wings of Luffy are Sanji and Zoro, period.
Yes.
Those two are equal and always will be. Some people just dont understand that after 1000 chapters

A newbie? LOOL cmon now.
Zoro learned swordsmanship since he was a kid. Taming and mastering is much easier for him than a newbie or someone who learned swordsmanship late.
He was able to give Kaido another permanent scar a week or two after carrying Enma. That's a newbie to you? LOOOL

Actually, Zoro is going to use Enma ten times better than Oden did because Zoro will be the WSS.
his experience is why he's eligible with enma.. thats got nothing to do with the fact that he hasn't come across a blade like enma

What wings? Luffy is not an angel lmao, why does he need wings?
And what are Franky and Brook? Left and Right testicles of Luffy?

Wings come in set and Nico Robin calls Sanji and Sanji alone "Wings of Pirate King" because he is associated with Mobility. He is there to transport Luffy and Zoro to right places due to his mobile ability with Sky Walk and Raid Suit.
Isn’t Zoro supposed to be light speed, according to Zoro fanboys?

Enma's uniqueness comes from it being a training tool.

Once Zoro masters Haki control/release he can throw that shitty sword to the bin so someone can deepthroat himself with it.

We don't need Oden relics.

Nidai FTW.
its a powerup atm atleast why doesn't that get considered..enma i meant to be a blade that utilizes haki to cut more than its needed.

Nidia won't be a thing in zoro's arsenal.. oda strategically introduced enma and paralleled it with oden for a reason
Post automatically merged:

Light speed is too slow for Zoro :gonope:
Zoro is God speed :goyea:
your AVI is just sick..

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
its a powerup atm atleast why doesn't that get considered..enma i meant to be a blade that utilizes haki to cut more than its needed.

Nidia won't be a thing in zoro's arsenal.. oda strategically introduced enma and paralleled it with oden for a reason
Post automatically merged:

your AVI is just sick..
Credit to @Zowo

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i meant to be a blade that utilizes haki to cut more than its needed.
That's a misinterpretation of what it does.

Enma's uniqueness comes from forced Haki sucking. If you can't control your Haki properly Enma will suck you dry.

How much you cut is up to you and how much Haki you release and how much you want to cut something i.e Boat.

Same but at some point he would need to drop it anyway since he nees to make all of his blades black himself.

I hope he throws that Oden shitty sword away and take Nidai or Wano citizens will say: Muh swordsmeno you deserve Shusui. Fuck Enma all Wano homies hate Enma, here take Shusui and Nidai.
To tell you the truth... I think Zoro will only turn one blade into permenant black and make it among the 12 (or 13 top swords) and that's Kuina's sword...

I think other swords will stay as they are...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
To tell you the truth... I think Zoro will only turn one blade into permenant black and make it among the 12 (or 13 top swords) and that's Kuina's sword...

I think other swords will stay as they are...
Cool with me.

I will fucking lose my hair if some shitty sword, like Enma goes black first. Because not only it would mean that Oden provided to Enma's achievements but also take away from Zoro.

If there is only one sword to be Black. It must be Wado.

It is not apple and orange. It is the same logic: take what it says at face value because things are not that complex.

Ok so when Luffy came out of Nola’s mouth, saw all the mugiwara defeat and tell to Zoro « how this could have happen? », what you understand was « Zoro is strong » and not « Zoro is stronger than my other crew mates therefore he could not have protect them »?

And let’s take your example : If Luffy says to Zoro : « I cannot win without you », you will not understand this as «not Zoro is stronger than the other mugiwara »?

I do not try to make you admit anything. I try to make you understand my point. Which I can’t do apparently, so be it:kayneshrug:
Yeah, I'll not take that as Zoro is stronger than others based off of those statements.

Even if I wanted to take everything at face value, that's silly. It's a praise, not comparisons. Big difference between stronger(est) and simply strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.