Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I hope Heat and Wire get their moment during this raid.
Jack would be awesome but I don’t know if he’s gonna join. He respects Kaido too much.
I was absolutely your opinion with jack before. But had some discussions here and they kinda convinced me.

You need to keep in mind that Jack is still pretty young. Way to young to get be too bound somewhere. For me it seems like the beast pirates, beside of Kaido, King and Queen, are mainly structured just through power. Nothing else. No real connection, no boundaries of "real loyality", its all about strength. Thats the way to get higher in position, thats the way to survive.

And if that big main force, i.e. Kaido, isnt there anymore, the whole construct will fall completely. Means maybe Queen and King will stick with Kaido, but beside of them, the rest is just connected to him through his force. And if someone comes up with more strength, or at least way more potential, i.e. Luffy and Kid, in their understanding it is absolutely natural to change their loyality to them. Thats just the system Kaido build there. You could see this pretty well through the fact the Tobiroppo aimed for the heads of King etc., just to raise up. There was not a glimpse of loyality.

Additionaly i can see Heat and Wire taking over the fight against Jack when Inu is about to lose. So they could absolutely just take him hostage first, because we already know he regenerates pretty fast.

I was absolutely your opinion with jack before. But had some discussions here and they kinda convinced me. You need to keep in mind that Jack is still pretty young. Way to young to get be too bound somewhere. For me it seems like the beast pirates, beside of Kaido, King and Queen, are mainly structured just through power. Nothing else. No real connection, no boundaries of "real loyality", its all about strength. Thats the way to get higher in position, thats the way to survive. And if that big main force, i.e. Kaido, isnt there anymore, the whole construct will fall completely. Means maybe Queen and King will stick with Kaido, but beside of them, the rest is just connected to him through his force. And if someone comes up with more strength, or at least way more potential, i.e. Luffy and Kid, in their understanding it is absolutely natural to change their loyality to them. Thats just the system Kaido build there. You could see this pretty well through the fact the Tobiroppo aimed for the heads of King etc., just to raise up. There was not a glimpse of loyality.
Okay you convinced me. Jack also seems to be scared of Kaido.
HYPE
:steef::steef::steef:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Apoo vs Brook
Urogue vs Sanji
They would never be a part of Kids crew. Apoo joining Kid would be the biggest nonsense... it’s not Fairy Tail
Post automatically merged:

I am able to delete every post. Is it fake?

Sanji gets Heat!

But beside that, we discussed it before, but i am still very very unconvinced about Apoo joining Kid. :D
Apoo was a traitor. Only his head will be on Kids ship as a trophy

They would never be a part of Kids crew. Apoo joining Kid would be the biggest nonsense... it’s not Fairy Tail

Apoo was a traitor. Only his head will land on Kids ship
Apoo will join Kid’s crew. You could argue it all you want but it’s happening

I am able to delete every post. Is it fake?

Sanji gets Heat!

But beside that, we discussed it before, but i am still very very unconvinced about Apoo joining Kid. :D
I also see Hawkins joining. If Law sticks around to find out the Will of D we might their actual fight on screen

I was absolutely your opinion with jack before. But had some discussions here and they kinda convinced me.

You need to keep in mind that Jack is still pretty young. Way to young to get be too bound somewhere. For me it seems like the beast pirates, beside of Kaido, King and Queen, are mainly structured just through power. Nothing else. No real connection, no boundaries of "real loyality", its all about strength. Thats the way to get higher in position, thats the way to survive.

And if that big main force, i.e. Kaido, isnt there anymore, the whole construct will fall completely. Means maybe Queen and King will stick with Kaido, but beside of them, the rest is just connected to him through his force. And if someone comes up with more strength, or at least way more potential, i.e. Luffy and Kid, in their understanding it is absolutely natural to change their loyality to them. Thats just the system Kaido build there. You could see this pretty well through the fact the Tobiroppo aimed for the heads of King etc., just to raise up. There was not a glimpse of loyality.

Additionaly i can see Heat and Wire taking over the fight against Jack when Inu is about to lose. So they could absolutely just take him hostage first, because we already know he regenerates pretty fast.
Ulti got super pissed just for the suggestion that anyone other than Kaido could become pirate king, and Jack is the commander that has been shown to do most of the heavy lifting(Searching for Raizo, trying to rescue Doffy, searching for the alliance, etc.) and he also went straight to the rooftop with an army to protect Kaido while the other 2 were fucking around, so at least some of them have some degree of loyalty

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ulti got super pissed just for the suggestion that anyone other than Kaido could become pirate king, and Jack is the commander that has been shown to do most of the heavy lifting(Searching for Raizo, trying to rescue Doffy, searching for the alliance, etc.) and he also went straight to the rooftop with an army to protect Kaido while the other 2 were fucking around, so at least some of them have some degree of loyalty
ulti got super pissed cos in her mind kaido's the strongest. once they see him fall to luffy, they'll change obviously. the reasoning behind ulti joining kidd is that luffy clashed with ulti and ulti also clashed with other strawhats (nami, usopp, possibly yamato etc. ). she also fought with big mom. there is a very good chance that ulti might still get up and help kid etc with fighting big mom. since she hates luffy, big mom and kaido is down, there is a good chance she joins kid, the one she fought alongside with.

For me like:

Kid vs Luffy
Killer vs Zoro
Heat vs Sanji
Wire vs Jinbe
Ulti vs Nami
Page1 vs Usopp
??? vs Chopper
??? vs Robin
??? vs Brook
Jack vs. Yamato
Eh either kid will have the other supernova under his command or it’ll be a three way battle between the straw hats the kid pirates and the law pirates if we go to lodestar (I doubt we will)

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I dont see it to be "loyality". Both, Jack and Ulti, are extremely strength focused. If Orochi would be stronger then Kaido, they would show the same to Orochi. And when Kid and Luffy will become stronger then Kaido, they will switch too, in my opinion. I guess they just see the best potential for growing by being around Kaido and fight on his side.

Jack didnt went to the roof cause Kaido needed help, Jack would absolutely know that Kaido wont have any problems there. But he went there to prove himself, to showcase his on strength and to fight by himself. So far, we just saw their loyality towards the strong creature, but never to Kaido as a person. So far it seems like only Yamato and Big Mum even considered Kaido as a character and not just as the strongest creature.

So, i cant see (from my point of view) any kind of loyality as long as there is no binding on personal level. It seems like strength is the only connection of them. And if that breaks, when Luffy beats Kaido, it will lose their ends. If Kaido and Big Mum arent the strongest there anymore, it wont take long for much of them, incl. Jack and Ulti, to check where their best way to stick around is. So for first, they will have the same reason to bond with Kid, only strength. But there they will find also some personal binding. And we saw that kind of binding inside of Kids crew already, f.e. when all of them laughed with Killer together.

Just remember, Kaido did EXACTLY this when he said to all of the raiders to join his crew, since otherwise they will get killed. He forced loyality by pure strength. And it seems like this is his usual way to gather his crew around. The only exceptions here seem to be King and Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.