Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Inu and Neko got tired from fighting Jack every 12 hours, Jack was unfazed and was fighting them non stop for 5 days and nights without using his hybrid as far as we know. Tobi roppo level is the best I would give to them
-Sanji hasnt done shit to Queen either
-Are you really comparing the feats of 9 people(from wich at least 5 of them should be tobi roppo level) working together to those of 1 guy? Sanji hasnt done anything as impressive as the scabbards too then
-Jinbe defeated Who's who, Sanji hasnt defeated anybody relevant yet
-Like I said, Jinbe is most likely done with Who's who so who knows what happens now. If he fights Jack or even BM then what? Thats why I said that its best to just wait and see how things will go down
If Jimbei defeated Who's Who, Franky defeated Sasaki and Sanji will defeat Queen so idk where you where you were going with that statment. Also Jimbei defeated who's who or Jimbei is most likely done with who's who which is it? Oh wait ....you dont know....... lol what makes you think Jimbei or any other strawhat is getting more than one fight? A Strawhat outside of Luffy hasn't gotten more than 1 major fight in an arc since Zoro in Skypiea........ Idk why people are entertaining the idea of characters fighting after thier fights, did franky fight anyone after beating fukuro? Did Nami fight again after Khlaifa? dont think so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.