Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
also there is one major difference in luffy and sanji vs this zoro ....luffy cann not get broken bones he is made of rubber and will potentially always bounce back...and sanji in no way is as damaged as zoro from some jabra kicks
To discuss with you , it is impossible, everything started to being lost when topic comes zoro.
You are more boring than wano plotting.

That's not badly translated Japanese. You don't contradict it with any manga you're saying I ignore, so it's pretty obvious how you really feel lol. Here's the official translation btw, just to see if there's any other interpretations possible for Nami stating that Luffy's in bad condition and that Sanji attacked Luffy to the best of his ability

Oh and because you mentioned Katakuri

Might as well explain how Sanji or Bellamy have anything to do with a guy whose Haki is hard enough to hurt Gear 4 on defense lol
Put the panels where Katakuri is free hitting base Luffy and compare to Sanji, show me Cracker atleast close to that.

At that time during "Luffy vs Kat", he was much more beaten than he was against the whole fight against Cracker, until the very end, where he just gets up and starts running like nothing happened and didn't even looked near as beaten.

The most accurate translation just confirms what im saying, he did his best to hurt Luffy --> trashtalking and beating.
"the best of my ability" is --> Sanji used Diable Jambe and hit hard, thats all he has offensively, there is absolutely nothing to do with "I used my whole arsenal and full strength", do you think Sanji was suddenly trying to kill Luffy?

It's clear Sanji didn't even came close of using his whole arsenal. Indeed he used a lot of strength, Katakuri hit Luffy with "Zangiri Mochi" twice, Sanji showcasing this AP just shows that he has the potential to deal the same damage as Katakuri and even go further by using the same attacks or others. It's not coincidence that he countered Katakuri's CoO, impressing Katakuri himself, something that took hours for Luffy to achieve.
Despite anything, Luffy is just the most impressive punchbag in the show cuz he keeps getting up, well he is the MC

Last edited:
Put the panels where Katakuri is free hitting base Luffy and compare to Sanji, show me Cracker doing the same thing. By that time Luffy was much more beaten than he was against the whole fight against Cracker until the very end where he just gets up and starts running like nothing happened.

The most accurate translation just confirms what im saying, he did his best to hurt Luffy by trashtalking and beating, "the best of my ability" is --> Sanji used Diable Jambe and hit hard, there is absolutely nothing to do with "I used my whole arsenal and full strength", do you think Sanji was suddenly trying to kill Luffy?
It's clear Sanji didn't even came close of using his whole arsenal. Indeed he used a lot of strength, Katakuri hit Luffy with "Zangiri Mochi" twice, Sanji showcasing this AP just shows that he has the potential to deal the same damage as Katakuri and even go further by using the same attacks or others. It's not coincidence that he countered Katakuri's CoO, impressing Katakuri himself.
Katakuri : ah dodge ?
Zorotards : sanji don't have coo. He just sense woman.d
Just annoying discussing

Put the panels where Katakuri is free hitting base Luffy and compare to Sanji, show me Cracker atleast close to that.

At that time during "Luffy vs Kat", he was much more beaten than he was against the whole fight against Cracker, until the very end, where he just gets up and starts running like nothing happened and didn't even looked near as beaten.

The most accurate translation just confirms what im saying, he did his best to hurt Luffy by trashtalking and beating, "the best of my ability" is --> Sanji used Diable Jambe and hit hard, there is absolutely nothing to do with "I used my whole arsenal and full strength", do you think Sanji was suddenly trying to kill Luffy?
It's clear Sanji didn't even came close of using his whole arsenal. Indeed he used a lot of strength, Katakuri hit Luffy with "Zangiri Mochi" twice, Sanji showcasing this AP just shows that he has the potential to deal the same damage as Katakuri and even go further by using the same attacks or others. It's not coincidence that he countered Katakuri's CoO, impressing Katakuri himself.
You're making dumbass claims and suggesting that I should be the one to prove them? Lol.

well i read and watched on youtube something about this years ago,i found this on facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/OneMemePiece/photos/hay-un-dato-interesante-que-podría-hacerte-cambiar-de-opinión-sobre-la-muerte-de/667959647206171/

and for me is very ”weird”die falling down the stairs
probably @Aknolagon @ArturCantSpeakJapanese know about this
its not a specific euphemism for suicide, like, people dont go around saying everyone who dies of suicide fell down the stairs. but suicide is a problem in japan and people killing themselves because they feel that society doesnt accept what they want out of life is one of the more common reasons. its also normal for people to not want to be truthful about what happened because they dont want to shock or upset people or make them think badly about the person who killed themselves.

maybe it was just an accident, but ive always interpreted it as koushirou having a hard time coming to terms with kuina's suicide and not wanting zoro to assign blame to himself or koushirou for her death

You're making dumbass claims and suggesting that I should be the one to prove them? Lol.
Not a dumbass claim, it's an AP comparison by seeing the whole Cracker fight and his AP, comparing it with Katakuri's and then Sanji's. Simple as that. Thats why he is fighting hybrid Queen in base right now, one arc after WCI

B

Ballel

its not a specific euphemism for suicide, like, people dont go around saying everyone who dies of suicide fell down the stairs. but suicide is a problem in japan and people killing themselves because they feel that society doesnt accept what they want out of life is one of the more common reasons. its also normal for people to not want to be truthful about what happened because they dont want to shock or upset people or make them think badly about the person who killed themselves.

maybe it was just an accident, but ive always interpreted it as koushirou having a hard time coming to terms with kuina's suicide and not wanting zoro to assign blame to himself or koushirou for her death
Watching this scene over 10 years ago made me suspicious and I assumed something like what you said in you post. I was not involved in online fandoms at that time but to me Kuina's death being suicide was always clear to me.

Exactly, thank you for proving my point... you just showed myself and the rest of the Zboi Zorotards, SanjiStans will always make excuses when it comes to Sanji

Edit: to add at the end of that... especially in WCI
Im not saying what Sanji did is lovely, it clearly wasn't even the point of these events, he made a decision in a tough situation only he had the knowledge of it's extent and the goals he was aiming with it.
The plot was driven purposefully messy especifically for this matter, before, during and after it happened.

Im not just going to ignore that and act dumb, i prefer to read the manga and use my brain than making some cheap/dumb analysis just in order to find reasons to bash a character that i could eventually not like to begin with

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.