Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Zoro is the second in command, the second combat effectiveness, but not the vice captain
Second in Command is pretty much the equivalent to the Vice Captain, even though he was also called the Vice Captain as well. It's a two way street

Sanji is the Wings

Zoro is the Vice Captain or Second in Command... pick your poison

Brook is directly fighting Maria's weapon. The spolier even has robin interact with her henchmen
I don't see how its Brook and Robin vs Black Maria when the chapter's name is Robin vs Black Maria.. Its more like Brook is fighting the henchmen while keeping an eye on Wanyudo cause it has a will of its own since it ate a special smile..

Luffy is cool and all (not really) but imagine going through a journey like the Straw Hats', fighting the government during EoS, etc. only to end up being remembered as the figurative limb of a guy with an IQ of 80.

The same thing applies to Zoro of course.

Zoro might surpass Mihawk, but Mihawk will always have my respect for flying solo.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Robin just showing a proof why she is really the best girl in One Piece :blush:
Yeah the only one who hype up Sanji is his fucking crewmate who spends time with him because no one strong would've praise this clown.

It's like ur best friend praising you in front of someone else to make you look good while you are not.
:gokulaugh:

For real tho i feel like the wings comment is further reinforcing the importance of the Monster Trio, which makes me worried about Yamato's chances to join lol

Status
Not open for further replies.