Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They will make Chopper movie now, because we find out about trademarks/leak
:myman:
Tbh? Oda should take a lesson from KNY and JJK but not like make Onigashima movie but use movies as a source to tell the tales of the past that he couldn't fit in the story because he wants to focus on the main cast.

Void Century, Ryuma, Rocks movie would be amazing.

Tbh? Oda should take a lesson from KNY and JJK but not like make Onigashima movie but use movies as a source to tell the tales of the past that he couldn't fit in the story because he wants to focus on the main cast.

Void Century, Ryuma, Rocks movie would be amazing.
Would people buy tickets for that though? The general public likes the lore and stuff but I'm pretty sure that if the SHs arent directly involved most of them wont be nearly as interested

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Would people buy tickets for that though? The general public likes the lore and stuff but I'm pretty sure that if the SHs arent directly involved most of them wont be nearly as interested
I'm pretty sure Kimetsu and now JJK prove that people are indeed interested in Canon material movies.

Especially One Piece fandom which is supposed to be the biggest.

I'm pretty sure Kimetsu and now JJK prove that people are indeed interested in Canon material movies.

Especially One Piece fandom which is supposed to be the biggest.
Its definitely possible, but Kimetsu's popularity is such an anomaly that I dont know if it would apply to other series, even one as big as One piece...but then again, Dragon ball is getting a movie focused on fucking Pan so you're probably right:specialmeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.