Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Blackbeard an underling himself for decades before he betrayed the man that took him in as his son.
:vistalaugh:

Why understanding a very simple and a basic manga is so difficult for you zoro fanboys? :luuh:

Blackbeard said he stayed at Whitebeard's ship only because his chances to find the Yami DF is higher, not because he wanted to be an underling to Whitebeard, while Lakainu wanted to be an underling to Imu and Lolo wants to be an underling for Luffy.

In the end, Blackbeard is underling to no one, while Lolo and Lakainu will stay as an underling forever.

A butthurted Akainu wanker who else? :vistalaugh: Did I butthurt you so much now that you are going to wank Akainu instead of Zoro? :fujilaugh:

It looks like that gif really hurt you zoron boys changing lolo to akainu :milaugh:

You made a gif back yourself :kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

Why understanding a very simple and a basic manga is so difficult for you zoro fanboys? :luuh:

Blackbeard said he stayed at Whitebeard's ship only because his chances to find the Yami DF is higher, not because he wanted to be an underling to Whitebeard, while Lakainu wanted to be an underling to Imu and Lolo wants to be an underling for Luffy.
Wasn’t Blackbeard begging for forgiveness from a dead ass Whitebeard who got skullfucked by Akainu :kaidowhat: Mans down bad

And Lolo was begging forgiveness from Kuma and mihawk, :milaugh: The difference is, Blackbeard killed Whitebeard, while Underling Lolo couldn't do shit.
Zoro earned respect, handle shit on his own. Pussybeard fell to the ground begging while his crew had to step in. Pussybeard stans in the mud :pepeanger::believe:
Imagine being a pussybeard fan, that’s almost as bad as being a sanjistan

Zoro earned respect, handle shit on his own. Pussybeard fell to the ground begging while his crew had to step in. Pussybeard stans in the mud :pepeanger::believe:
Imagine being a pussybeard fan, that’s almost as bad as being a sanjistan
Underling Pussyronoa Lolo was taking up in the ass from Kuma and having PTSDs in Shabody Island, while Luffy and Sanji were trying to defeat a Pacifista.

Underling Pussyroronoa Lolo was getting bdsm from mihawk and losing one of his eyes during the 2 years tortures in the mihawk's dungeons.

Non-underling Blackbeard kills Trashbeard and steals Trashbeard's DF fruit from his corpse, proceeds to beat Fleet Admiral then cleans up the Trashbeard's crew during the 2 years time-line.

What is this Lolo wanker talking about? :kaidowhat:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

In the end, Blackbeard is underling to no one, while Lolo and Lakainu will stay as an underling forever.
Yet Blackbeark run-away only from hearing that Akainu is heading to his direction while Akainu with hands-in-pocket could've match the man Blackbeard beg for mercy at death doors 😬🤭🐠

Zoro was specifically sought after by Luffy even blackmailed to join while Blackbeard begged WB to let him on his ship
I don't think it matters what BB wanted, what plans he had it's a fact he was an underling for a very long time before he stabbed the man who he hid under his wings and protected by.

Underling Pussyronoa Lolo was taking up in the ass from Kuma and having PTSDs in Shabody Island, while Luffy and Sanji were trying to defeat a Pacifista.

Underling Pussyroronoa Lolo was getting bdsm from mihawk and losing one of his eyes during the 2 years tortures in the mihawk's dungeons.

Non-underling Blackbeard kills Trashbeard and steals Trashbeard's DF fruit from his corpse, proceeds to beat Fleet Admiral then cleans up the Trashbeard's crew during the 2 years time-line.

What is this Lolo wanker talking about? :kaidowhat:
Pussybeard waiting forty years for Whitebeard to get sick to strike like a typical coward fuck :gokulaugh:sneakbeard sneaking thatch like a typical pussy
Difference between me and you is you making shit up through headcanon cuz u can’t say anything bad that’s canon LOL
Post automatically merged:

Erkek Coping tryna hide the fact that Pussybeard

RAN FROM SHANKS
RAN FROM AKAINU
BEGGED NEG HP WB FROM HURTING HIM
:mihanha:

Last edited:
That ''genious'' hates lolo fanboys and lihawk fanboys as much as I do, :vistalaugh: Don't say things that you would regret later :fujilaugh: @Zowo you too kid.

That ''genious'' was getting butthurted by me due to his extreme Lakainu wank, he didn't want to admit that Blackbeard killed Trashbeard, he was saying that Lakainu didn't get KOed or didn't run from Trashbeard, and said Lakainu killed Trashbeard, and I said even someone as dumb as Edward Weeble is smarter than him because even Edward Weeble knows that Blackbeard killed Trashbeard not Lakainu, then he got butthurted and did that after realizing he can't produce any arguments for his Lakainu wank. :steef:

That ''genious'' hates lolo fanboys and lihawk fanboys as much as I do, :vistalaugh: Don't say things that you would regret later :fujilaugh: @Zowo you too kid.

That ''genious'' was getting butthurted by me due to his extreme Lakainu wank, he didn't want to admit that Blackbeard killed Trashbeard, he was saying that Lakainu didn't get KOed or didn't run from Trashbeard, and said Lakainu killed Trashbeard, and I said even someone as dumb as Edward Weeble is smarter than him because even Edward Weeble knows that Blackbeard killed Trashbeard not Lakainu, then he got butthurted did that. :steef:
Im scared

Status
Not open for further replies.