Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another L turned into a W. I thought Yamao's df would be a Kirin, but this is so much better lmaoooo. :suresure:

It literally comes from a story where the wolf stays behind in the land to act as a guardian and fight off demons?:choppawhat:

HMMMM.....WHATEVER COULD THIS MEAN????:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

And yet again, the chapter where we get Yamao's df name drop is titled after Robin vs BM XD.

#Yamao4Momo #Yamao4Retainer #Yamao4Wano
Lmao, you're enjoying yourself I see xD
However, if Yamato is based on that, then you're probably right and she'll stay behind in Wano

Well if Momo Join and Yamato become his retainer, then he will follow his master.
Yamato kept telling that she wanted to go to the sea so i fairly doubt she's staying in wano.
Yeah we will see if Oda wants to follow this tale to the last details. Still it would be a nice contrast to most of the other SHs if Yamato doesn't join
- Most of the SHs didn't want to join the SHs at first -> Still Joined
- Yamato right at the moment she met luffy, wanted to join the crew -> doesn't join.

Another L turned into a W. I thought Yamao's df would be a Kirin, but this is so much better lmaoooo. :suresure:

It literally comes from a story where the wolf stays behind in the land to act as a guardian and fight off demons?:choppawhat:

HMMMM.....WHATEVER COULD THIS MEAN????:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

And yet again, the chapter where we get Yamao's df name drop is titled after Robin vs BM XD.

#Yamao4Momo #Yamao4Retainer #Yamao4Wano
Yamato did say that one of the reasons she stayed was to fight Kaido, who is a demon/oni, so in a way this parallel was already fulfilled:wonderland:

Lmao, you're enjoying yourself I see xD
However, if Yamato is based on that, then you're probably right and she'll stay behind in Wano
The story was always pointing that way if you looked beyond the empty declarations of sailing with Luffy. Heck, close to 80% of her panel time was spent protecting Momo.

For the record, I do think she'll actually leave Wano, but she'll be doing so with Momo as his guardian. They'll be on a mission to open up the borders of Wano and reconnect the country with the rest of the world after 800 years of isolation. That way she both gets to sail and also protect.

Nope i doubt that very much . It will not help them anyway since they are going down in Wano. if BM by any chance doesn't go she will never be an enemy again maybe an ally.
@humanbeing So what do you expect will become of the announcement that two yonko are going directly for Ancient weapons?

nothing? Like this will have gone nowhere? Oda just put it there for false hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.