Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's pretty much confirmed there'll be Tiger kill a Dragon in the end, if Oda using this much folklore.
Zoro's animal equivalent(or whatever name Oda gives to those animal versions of the SHs) is a tiger....I'm pretty certain that he wont join the fight on the roof, but he could still be the one dealing the final blow, but I wont hold my breath

Zoro's animal equivalent(or whatever name Oda gives to those animal versions of the SHs) is a tiger....I'm pretty certain that he wont join the fight on the roof, but he could still be the one dealing the final blow, but I wont hold my breath
Then i won't hold my breath either marco joining roof fight. But he could be up there.

Thank you very much
@Tejas Nah man, don’t get sucked in

It’s the direct translation shit

Like how people think Kaido is “100 beasts Kaido” because the words used are a direct translation to that so people thought his DF or whatever involved that shit

The actual translation was “King of beasts Kaido”… So the actual translation in this SBS is “Zoro and Sanji have Luffy’s back”… That’s it.

Her fruit is related to some dog deity protector type of shit or something like that.

She will protect Momo on Wano.
So? What has the myth to do with the plot? It has been stated lots of times she wants to leave........she is basically oden who wants to leave onigashima especially after BPs are defeated.........plot/oden parallel >> some mythology

Yeah, that's a fair take. But the main point is that her devil fruit is about her being a guardian figure. It's strongly associated with her character.

Momo's babysitter sounds more appealing to me.
She could become the guardian of the sunny, I dunno. I think people are focusing too much on tha specific part of the myth, she is both the wolf and the Yamato who continued the journey after all, and its not like Oda is 100% accurate with his mythology in the first place:kayneshrug:

@Tejas Nah man, don’t get sucked in

It’s the direct translation shit

Like how people think Kaido is “100 beasts Kaido” because the words used are a direct translation to that so people thought his DF or whatever involved that shit

The actual translation was “King of beasts Kaido”… So the actual translation in this SBS is “Zoro and Sanji have Luffy’s back”… That’s it.
Both Eten and Puck say the same thing

There's no mistranslation or added words there.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Yeah we will see if Oda wants to follow this tale to the last details. Still it would be a nice contrast to most of the other SHs if Yamato doesn't join
- Most of the SHs didn't want to join the SHs at first -> Still Joined
- Yamato right at the moment she met luffy, wanted to join the crew -> doesn't join.
Uhm what
Every SH outside of main ones joined instantly on their own accord

I dont know, Yamato being a dog and a character pretty much named Momotaro going to the roof while carrying a monkey sounds too much of a coincidence to me:luuh:
This is how it is explained:

The monkey, the bird, and the dog wanted to help Momotaro in his quest to beat the Demons.

The alliance includes (Momo who represents Momotaro + the Samurais/ The monkey who represents Luffy + The straw hats/ The Bird who represents Marco + White Beard Pirates/ The dog who represents Yamato (unexpected ally).

Momo + The Straw hats+ Marco + Unexpected ally Yamato vs The Beasts Pirates.

So this represents the alliance formed to beat the Beast Pirates, it doesn't specifically mean that Marco will fight Kaido. Do you also think that Momo will fight Kaido too? Dumb interpretation from you man.

Marco isn't going to fight Kaido but he will help in taking him down by beating King who is already fighting for fucking sake. He is fighting King. He is not going to leave the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.