Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that we finally returned to Black Maria v Robin, I was expecting it so intensely. I noticed that Brook didn't feature in the dialogues at least for now.

it's safe to assume that the super regenerative medicine is gonna make him recover to full health or close to that, judging by the side effects.
Zoro is literally immobile so the medicine being able to at least recover his bones is already super regeneration. Remember broken bones Zoro is already still able to fight the yonko without broken bones he should already be fine enough

100% health means it’s a Senku bean. Zoro regains his Stamina, Muscles damage, Broken bones. The blood that he lost returns. His organs recombine. The works.

I doubt all this would happen. I think this is just for the broken bones. His blood loss and Stamina loss won’t recover.

At best, I think Zoro will be at 70% from like the 20% he is at right now. And that’s still counted as Super regeneration

he will handle it better :D so that Zoro can fight the sole swordsman in the enemy side.
You'll be proven wrong very soon man. It's very rare for a character to leave a fight for another one in OP.

Also, if Oda wanted Marco to fight Kaido, he would have done it before Luffy's defeat. No, we know that Luffy and Zoro are coming back to defeat Kaido and shine. Do you think a powerful character like Marco is going to steal the show from them?

Oh man, I'm going to torment you very soon lool. But I know you'll disappear when it's revealed. Just like the others disappeared when Queen vs Sanji happened.

Okay let me ask, what is Kaido’s epithet. Is it “100 beasts Kaido” or is it “King of beasts Kaido”

Do you remember this argument back in Oro Jackson?

the difference between translating WORD FOR WORD and actually translating the meaning of the statements made?
Not really but I see what you're getting at ^^. Regardless, the translation of both being Luffy's wings is not wrong even if we got into the semantics of it. The two most important bits of that phrase are "Luffy's two wings" and the word "ninau" which has a nuance of "responsibility".

You can verify with another credible translator if you'd like.

Not a single panel of Kid and Law vs BM. Oda is saving the best for later. I cant waaaaaait.
I would not bet on him defeating her since there's such a major portrayal involving Luffy v Big Mom since the times of FI, but I would get curious to see the battle unfolding.

Status
Not open for further replies.