Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied it to CoC because that is a different circumstance which is something you are born with.

For argument sake lets say Sanji has CoC but hasnt awakened it. If he was #2 wouldnt it make the most sense if Sanji awakened it before Zoro i.e #3 did.

2nd part is Sanji in theory should also be fighting against King 1v1 as well.

Usopp and Sanji situaion is clearly comparing apples to oranges
Hey, I’m not denying the fact that Zoro is number 2…
I’m saying that it’s a great moment for Sanji because it parallels the times people mistook Zoro as the captain of the crew and not Luffy.

it’s so awesome and so hype because…

people sometimes mistake Zoro as the captain of the pack on previous occasions, while he’s in fact the number 2

While here people mistake Sanji as the number 2 while he’s number 3

it’s hype because it is just Oda’s way of saying, they can fill that spot temporarily when needed… if Luffy is shaken, and is not in his best day, Zoro can fill that shoe
And if Zoro is not present or not in his best day, Sanji can fill his shoe

that’s why it’s hype and that’s why it’s a nice moment…

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Can someone explain why BM think Sanji is number 2 if Jimbe has the 2nd highest bounty? Does the Beast Pirates not know Jimbe joined the crew? Also, how does this link back to the 995 confusion about Queen's comments on the bounties?
Black Maria dont know if Jinbe became a SH, so by bounty Sanji is 2nd.
the same thing with Queen, so based on them Sanji is 2nd strongest because of bounty system.

Yeah, that's it. Kinemon ain't dead. Tf is this scene with momo at the end ? I was waiting for him to tell Luffy that Kin was dead therefore Luffy would have turned mad and it would have raised the stakes, but no. Luffy doesn't seem to give a f about it so kin probably ain't dead after all, i see you coming Loda :seriously:

Black Maria dont know if Jinbe became a SH, so by bounty Sanji is 2nd.
the same thing with Queen, so based on them Sanji is 2nd strongest because of bounty system.
Oh so the comments from Queen was talking about Sanji after all, I remember there was a discussion about Drake and Zoro being 2nd and 3rd and then talked about Sanji separately.

I think Zoro is suposed to be stronger than the typical yonkou Vice captain. More like a Rayleigh/beckman type Vice captain (who seem to be just slightly weaker than their captain, unlike Marco, katakuri and possibly King whose captains are from a whole different level). So I'm ok if and injured Zoro with broken bones and painkillers beats a healthy king

Status
Not open for further replies.