Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe anything is lost with “Zoro and Sanji have Luffy’s back”

Again, I think you are taking the words themselves too literally. Like the statement doesn’t really mean anything outside of what Stephen said

Like unless you want some kind of hierarchy, that Zoro and Sanji are MORE special than the rest of the strawhats or something which I doubt very much is what Luffy would actually believe
Feel like you are going slightly off tangent on this. Isn't a case of who is special to who but more of the responsibilities these two hold and how crucial they are to Luffy but let's agree to disagree 🙏🏿.
Rather than going in circles on this, would prolly be best to ask other reputable translators in the community for their take on this 🙇🏿‍♂️

Some tags:
@ivaannom @EtenBoby @Den_Den_Mushi

Last edited:
Mohawk said pirate king is a lot harder and unachivable then world strongest swordsmen

luffy cannot be pirate king without his wing Sanji

Sanji > worlds strongest swordsman

Sanji make people his allies just like luffy

Mohawk said this is the scariest thing about luffy

wait until Mohawk meet luffy wing Sanji

:crazwhat:
He didn't necessarily implicate a power level gap.

Mihawk himself cannot defeat a yonko alliance by himself which doesn't mean he is necessarily not on that level. Besides it's unclear whether or not Luffy will be able to solo 2 yonko crews once he becomes PK but I would not bet too much on it for now personally. Not to mention he will have likely surpassed Roger by that time anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.