Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The word “Gay” is not a homophobic slur
I wasn’t even using it as an insult

More so as a question and statement

And no the casual one piece fan+oda himself would call you the delusional one for even thinking Zoro is remotely on Sanji’s level
Post automatically merged:

I expected the female number to look more monsterous but I’m not disappointed
There's nothing more pathetic than someone who doesn't own up to their statements, don't be so half assed about it

@Peroroncino I'M SORRY FOR DOUBTING OUR BELOVED MASTER ODA, HE DIDN'T BETRAY US AFTER ALL !!!

SANJI STANS IN THE MUUUUUUUD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZORO STANS WILL NEVER FORGIVE Y'ALL FOR THIS BULLSHIT THAT JUST HAPPENED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS, WE'LL NOT LET Y'ALL FORGET HOW YOU GUYS CELEBRATED OVER NOTHING, Y'ALL A BUNCH OF CLOWNS JUST LIKE LANJI

@Peroroncino I'M SORRY FOR DOUBTING OUR BELOVED MASTER ODA, HE DIDN'T BETRAY US AFTER ALL !!!

ZORO STANS WILL NEVER FORGIVE Y'ALL FOR THIS BULLSHIT THAT JUST HAPPENED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS, WE'LL NOT LET Y'ALL FORGET HOW YOU GUYS CELEBRATED OVER NOTHING, Y'ALL A BUNCH OF CLOWNS JUST LIKE LANJI
Sorry, is a racist talking? Honestly not sure why a racist using an outdated slur in 2021 is still allowed to post rather than an outright ban. Racist scum.

Well the zorotards never saw it that way .
It's not a Zoro/Sanji thing, the community has the stance of "Bounty means nothing" when even since Skypiea we know that sharing someone's bounty is enough to make someone piss themselves.

Their celebration ain't wrong though. Black Maria believes sanjis number and he is stronger than the rest cos of his bounty. Robin did not bother denying that but instead hyped up sanji to be the wing of the pk . So yes the sanji fans eating good still. Deal with it and move on . It's just an assumption by characters who are not shs. Like urouge and bartho

Their celebration ain't wrong though. Black Maria believes sanjis number and he is stronger than the rest cos of his bounty. Robin did not bother denying that but instead hyped up sanji to be the wing of the pk . So yes the sanji fans eating good still. Deal with it and move on . It's just an assumption by characters who are not shs. Like urouge and bartho

yall goat lol :suresure:
sanji should call judge post wano to give another increase :myman:

I'm hoping that the number one is somewhat comparable to a tobi roppo and fights Chopper so we can get a monster vs monster scenario
number 1 should be the most wild and unstable one of them, if we consider their numerical ranking to represent different stages of development.
number 8 and 9 is very human-like
number 10 looks very similar to dragon number 13 in punk hazard, so i'll assume there is number 11 and 12 that also look similar

Sorry, is a racist talking? Honestly not sure why a racist using an outdated slur in 2021 is still allowed to post rather than an outright ban. Racist scum.

It's not a Zoro/Sanji thing, the community has the stance of "Bounty means nothing" when even since Skypiea we know that sharing someone's bounty is enough to make someone piss themselves.
SANJI STANS IN THE MUUUUUUUUUDDDD

YOU CAN CRY ALL YOU WANT, THE FACTS ARE STILL THE SAME LMAOOOOOOOO

yall goat lol :suresure:
sanji should call judge post wano to give another increase :myman:
Yes . Same way luffy gets clout for being son of dragon and garp. You sad zoro don't have such a family ?? Don't worry zoro prob a prince from wano but still his family is irrelevant when compared to the Garuda. Deal with it. Sanji is judges son . It is what it is . His bounty would keep on rising cos of Germas infamy. Everything right now is Germa. Deal with it. Not our fault zoro ain't got that

HOW ARE Y'ALL EATING GOOD LMAOOOOO STOP THE CAP

BLACK MARIA IS SHARING FAKE INFO LOL JINBE IS THE ONE WHO HAS THE SECOND HIGHEST BOUNTY OF THE CREW

AND STILL, WE ALL KNEW THAT SANJI HAD A HIGHER BOUNTY THAN ZORO SO THIS IS NOT NEW INFORMATION

THE ONLY GOOD PART IS SANJI BEING "THE WINGS OF THE PIRATE KING", WHICH HONESTLY WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? THIS SOUNDS LIKE A COOL NICKNAME RATHER THAN ANYTHING MEANINFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.