Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So since we’ll likely get another half chapter to end BM vs Robin, I wonder how they will fill the other half

I hope we get Kid vs Big Mom, or Killer vs Hawkins

So it's pretty much confirmed there'll be Tiger kill a Dragon in the end, if Oda using this much folklore.
I already though the same, it depends how good Zoro condition is after the King battle, but it kinda strange that Oda take the Tiger vs Dragon myth so long away. Yamato is clearly not the tiger and Oda hint so manytimes Tiger vs Dragon.
I can see a way after the momotaro thing, that also Tiger vs Dragon could happen.
But if it not happen, would be kinda disappointed after getting so many hints about Tiger vs Dragon and right now Zoro is the only one who has the symbole as Tiger.
I fear that Oda change his though and want now the Momotaro route instance of we getting Tiger vs Dragon, but we going to see.^^

Lets praise Sanji these days. Even Robin praise him.

W for our Sanji-Fan-Community! :cheers:
Yeah after all the shitstorm about him with BM(with he take for right), he can get his W by Robin hyping him up for it.^^
Sanji fans going to have a good week.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Robin: There's no need for you to know...
Robin: ...the significance behind Sanji relying on me...
Robin: Sanji (that man you make light off), is a man who is well-suited to be one of the two wings of the Pirate King
(lit translation here would be 'well-suited to be the two wings of a the Pirate King' but the above is the nuance I think Robin is getting at here ^^)
You are back to this forum just in time for Sanji greatness

too bad @chrono left :josad:

I already though the same, it depends how good Zoro condition is after the King battle, but it kinda strange that Oda take the Tiger vs Dragon myth so long away. Yamato is clearly not the tiger and Oda hint so manytimes Tiger vs Dragon.
I can see a way after the momotaro thing, that also Tiger vs Dragon could happen.
But if it not happen, would be kinda disappointed after getting so many hints about Tiger vs Dragon and right now Zoro is the only one who has the symbole as Tiger.
I fear that Oda change his though and want now the Momotaro route instance of we getting Tiger vs Dragon, but we going to see.^^

Yeah after all the shitstorm about him with BM(with he take for right), he can get his W by Robin hyping him up for it.^^
Sanji fans going to have a good week.
I can see Oda drops the whole Tiger vs Dragon, a Chinese Folk tale, completely in favor of a Japanese’s Folk tale. Although Luffy next gear could be Tiger Man

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Fairy Piece strikes again, Oda’s meaningless dialogue designed for two year olds will undoubtedly generate hundreds of pages of controversy online as people pretend like the “Wings of the Pirate King” is suddenly a substantial title that actually means something, rather than what it actually is:

A vague, meaningless non-title that Oda came up with while he was on the toilet and was like “oh wow, that sounds awesome! The babies will eat that shit up!”

Also I don’t care about Sanji vs Zoro or whatever I’m going to be accused of caring about lol. Let Sanji solo King/Queen or both at the same time, I don’t care. This dialogue is still complete shit lol.
Tell em.

Btw. It already started. Clowns spamming "Wings of the Pirate King" Luffieh needs him in his life as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.