Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

When Sanji vs queen started I was depressed. I am not going to lie it was hard. But I thought to myself at least I have @chrono by my side and we will get through it together and comfort each other through hard times.

But then I log into the forum and saw he had left without saying goodbye just like my father did when i was 5

That day I told myself to never forgive him

:josad:
So many Sanji fans started leaving right before / after Sanji vs Queen started, that shit was so funny

When Sanji vs queen started I was depressed. I am not going to lie it was hard. But I thought to myself at least I have @chrono by my side and we will get through it together and comfort each other through hard times.

But then I log into the forum and saw he had left without saying goodbye just like my father did when i was 5

:doffytroll:Lmao wtf

That’s rough. You have our respect for that

Interesting, so Robin invented her own Stand.
Now she just needs armament Haki or even hardening and her offensive strength would be really impressive. In terms of reactions, she already demonstrated to easily catch Hakuba as well - and this was DR Robin.

Also, after Momo apparently will be there on the rooftop as well, Marco could join them soon I think.

Greg himself is discussing the 1020 spoilers on Arlong Park forums that some people called 'fake' :cheers:
Surprise to see him in a spoiler thread, something with we don´t witness manytimes.
Means he get hyped by the fact of Yamato df and seems like he go with the Momotaro story too.
In case as we both said, it going be Luffy+Momo+Marco+Yamato vs Kaido, well way Oda.
And as @zzShinichi said, Luffy could replace the"tiger" with tigerman...

Status
Not open for further replies.