Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti and P1 were defeated by Big Meme 🙄🐟
Tama-chan role was forshadow ever since she tamed Speed and if you count her panels you see she don't appear much in this raid, yet you keep complain because she more relevant than your fav (even though it was obvious from the start that this will be her role).
Tama-chan did everything right that's why people hate her! 🧐🐟
I dont have a one specific favorite character. But I would have liked more of serious Big Mom, Ulti and P1. Admit or dont, Tama single handedly change the tide of this battle (Gifters were major force of BeastPirates).

No matter how Oda forshadowed her role, or how broken her DF is, the point is she suddenly became center of the attention in a War.
Oda could utilize Red Scabbards better (fighting against gifters). Dont forget that Kyoshiro is still missing.

But I will not go too deep into this.

Ulti and P1 were defeated by Big Meme 🙄🐟
Tama-chan role was forshadow ever since she tamed Speed and if you count her panels you see she don't appear much in this raid, yet you keep complain because she more relevant than your fav (even though it was obvious from the start that this will be her role).
Tama-chan did everything right that's why people hate her! 🧐🐟
One more thing,
Oda just showed how important DFs are by using Tama. Just like how Oden was defeated due to old hag. I take it as Oda's way to show DF's importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.