Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Nami said that Zoro is the toughest, we should not have take that at face value? We should put Zoro endurance above his other n’alarmas in that department ?

Sanji is more important because he is call « wingS » AND because of Luffy’s statement.

Again I never denied what Zoro done, is doing, will do. I’m saying that even tho he did/do/will do all that he still less important to Luffy regarding Luffy reaching his dream. I don’t get why it is so hard to accept.

Exactly, every nakama helps in a different way and, per Luffy’s words, Sanji’s help is more valuable toward his dream than Zoro’s.
Zoro called toughest guy in crew. Toughest is a comparative.

Luffy never said "Sanji is the only one I can't become Pirate King without!"

or Robin saying "Sanji is the most important part; wings!"

And, again, Zoro has been called wings of Luffy by Oda. Similarly, Zoro has been called the one who acts as Luffy's Vice Captain by Oda.

Similarly, if Nami just said "Zoro is a really tough guy in crew" it wouldn't mean his endurance is better than others at all.

Luffy saying he can't become PK w/o Sanji means he can't become PK w/o Sanji, it has nothing to do with whether he can become a PK without other members or not. A similar situation just didn't arise with Zoro for Luffy to need to say that.

And it's subjective, words =/= portrayal. Zoro's actions are just as important as Sanji has ever done for Luffy, if not more-so. Think otherwise, give examples?

Again, you're, for some reason, making things said for Sanji more important than portrayal others got. Which is bullshit lol. Luffy doesn't need to say same shit to everyone.

Luffy literally, physically can NOT get to raftel or ANYWHERE related without Robin, yet he has never said that he can't become PK without Robin. So I guess Sanji is more important than Robin to his dream? Even though Robin is literally a necessity that can not be copied or replaced by any means?

Please, characters just get their spotlights in unique way. Luffy's statement in WCI and Robin's comment was Sanji's way, and it is irrelevant to spotlights other characters got.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Which does not adress what I said.
yeah cos sanji respected his wishes of his sacrifice staying private. zoro has sacrificed the biggest for the crew. he doesn't need half the crew to invade a yonko territory to save him or for other crew members to talk about his importance every now and then.

Ask Luffy. He said he cannot be PL without Sanji. He never said so about Zoro.

In this chapter, Robin is saying that Sanji is Luffy’s wings. Does any crewmember said anything about Zoro’s importance to help Luffy reach his dream.
Sanji left the crew so luffy had to get him back. Zoro never left and he has always been there for luffy so there never was opportunity to say that. When zoro took luffys pain nobody beside robin and sanji knew what happened.

So robin saying that means= the rest of the crew are irrelevant? ODA himself said in a sbs that BOTH zoro and sanji are his wings.

Without zoro forget the pk title, luffy would be dead by now and thats a fact.

Yeah, you will see who is right and who is wrong.

Marco belongs to the old generation. He is not going to steal the show from Luffy and Zoro. He already said it when he carried Zoro.

Also, there is no good and logical reason for Marco to leave his fight against King and go to the rooftop.

We give you facts but you keep denying them. And that's why most of you guys are proven wrong all the time.

Litteraly the oni vs the dog the monkey the bird and momotaro(momonosuke peach boy)

So on the top we have oni vs momotaro monkey and dog, i mean you think what you want lol but i mean ts obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.