Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was zoro's strength swinging the sword and it was also his strength used to block the attack.
sanji used no strength he was wearing armor that saved his life, king negs sanji without daddy's suit
You get that the suit still needs Sanjis natural durability to take the hit right? Armor doesn’t magically negate damage and Sanji himself said he could still feel pain from page ones hits

this is before Jinbe joining lool

Jinbe have experience
Jinbe have real leadership
Eveybody call him Boss Jinbe
Good on 'em, yet he has barely interacted with half the crew and hasn't been with other half for even 1/10th the time as others. He does not and will never have authority over the other two.

If Jinbei gives an advice, everyone will listen and consider it seriously- because of that experience and leadership.

If Jinbei gives an order... or, well, Jinbei will never give an order because he knows he just joined and it isn't his place, and that's why he went pure "Yessir" mode to Sanji during run upstairs.

I'm not the one who brought up Vice Captain, it was the other dude :usoprice:

But good for you to think that, though you're wrong if canonical sources claim Zoro is the one who acts as vice-captain.

Hell, as great as Jinbei is, actively trying to claim he might have more generally understood authority within the crew than Zoro or even Sanji is just disrespectful. Those have been, are and will always be Luffy's right and left hand man respectively. They're the ones who almost always take over command of situations (unless a crew-mate specializes in those situations; medical, navigation, etc) when Luffy is absent.

There's a reason why Jinbei was practically "Yessir" to everything Sanji said- which somehow pissed him off for whatever reasons.
Jinbe is the one who tell Luffy to team up with Capone Bege, Zoro try to attack X Drake for the same reason.
Jinbe is more a Vice Captain than Zoro

Good on 'em, yet he has barely interacted with half the crew and hasn't been with other half for even 1/10th the time as others. He does not and will never have authority over the other two.

If Jinbei gives an advice, everyone will listen and consider it seriously- because of that experience and leadership.

If Jinbei gives an order... or, well, Jinbei will never give an order because he knows he just joined and it isn't his place, and that's why he went pure "Yessir" mode to Sanji during run upstairs.
Marco joining Whitebeard before plenty of his crew members and now he's the leader

S

SwordMaster

Chapter title is robin vs black maria but robin doesn't make any attack to black maria? . What i understand about korean spoiler they just talking lol

Super agree.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You get that the suit still needs Sanjis natural durability to take the hit right? Armor doesn’t magically negate damage and Sanji himself said he could still feel pain from page ones hits
and yet without the suit he would have a role in his stomach, wearing a bullet proof vest saves me from bullets because the vest is there not because my flesh is bulletproof.

and yet without the suit he would have a role in his stomach, wearing a bullet proof vest saves me from bullets because the vest is there not because my flesh is bulletproof.
You still feel the impact from the bullets in a bulletproof vest. Sanjis still naturally durability and endurance is what keeps him going. Not the suit turning piercing into blunt damage

Generally speaking, Losers may sometimes get to tell their side of the story, but only winners get to decide, or rather, dictate what is right and what is not.

How?

Roger
Shanks
Ace
Luffy
Dragon
Big Mom
Kaido
Zoro
Whitebeard
Kid
Katakuri
Rayleigh
Sengoku

None of them is a royalty.

VS

Doffy
Hancock

Exactly, much of the same goes to Zoro, his powers far exceed anyone not named Luffy making him the second most important Strewhat.

I did not say deny Sanji is important anywhere in my post. I am merely targetting those who're using this to say Sanji is equal to Zoro which he isn't. If you think being Zoro's equal is the only thing that makes Sanji important, then that's not my problem.
All the strong royalties we have seen have CoC.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You still feel the impact from the bullets in a bulletproof vest. Sanjis still naturally durability and endurance is what keeps him going. Not the suit turning piercing into blunt damage
yes i still feel the impact but it was the suit who took most of it, it was the suit who resisted the impact.
Thus the feat belongs to the suit.

"He doesn't want to conquer anything" Like Rayleigh didn't want to spend his life on his stolen boat before meeting Roger
Post automatically merged:

Don't even know who from that crew stayed. The girl who seemed to be "in-charge" sort of "left" WB long ago to form her own crew. Whit-something, was it?
the apprentice become a Vice Captain/first commander and Whitebeard Captain lool

Status
Not open for further replies.