Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is dumb as hell, don't come up with this lol, the whole plot helped the Strawhats in whole cake even when they had no chance, Luffy didn't planned any of that.

Sanji didn't know he was the Pirate Jesus
Sanji's crying and pitying himself didn't do jackshit for the plot, everything from Luffy winning to Big Mom's castle collapsing was due to Luffy's decision and actions in the past. Luffy gained the new coo powerup the reputation to be the 5th emporer of the sea because he was willing to go against the yonko.

This was anything but W for Sanji. Kicking his defenseless captain in the face, Believing a Yonko words, worrying about his precious hands, pitying himself when a 16 year old ditched him, so instead took the second hand dinner made for that girl to Luffy. Meanwhile Luffy while being captured tries to rips off his own hands and laughs at the face of a yonko proudly declaring his ambition, Let Sanji hit himself and waits for him after beating the whole ass Big Mom's army in an empty stomach.
Sanji did nothing wrong, he had balls to do what was needed, prioritazing what was more important in a real situation, he acted with selflessness during basicly the whole arc. And not the mention the amount of things Luffy and anyone else didn't had a clue...

He didn't doubt Luffy, he made the most tough decision, when he goes to desperatly feed Luffy is because he realized there is nothing he can do anymore and that going back to his Captain and trying to do whatever it's left to do, even getting defeated (what would've happened without the plot's help), is the best and only available option at the moment.
This is all "Left-Hand/Captain" struggle and role showcase.

Sanji did nothing wrong, he had balls to do what was needed, prioritazing what was more important in a real situation, he acted with selflessness during basicly the whole arc. And not the mention the amount of things Luffy and anyone else didn't had a clue...

He didn't doubt Luffy, he made a tough decision, when he goes to desperatly feed Luffy is because he realized there is nothing he can do anymore and that going back to his Captain and trying to do whatever it's left to do, even getting defeated, is the only available option.
This is all "Left-Hand/Captain" struggle.
Sanji fans: Sanji didn't do anything wrong.
Sanji: Lists his own shortcomings to Luffy

Luffy has a big heart he accepts Sanji with all his faults. That doesn't mean Sanji was right. Sanji is a character with faults. Instead of Sanji fans accepting his faults they try to justify his actions.

Maybe Brook will compare the size of her panties with Big Mom :usoprice:

Do u think Robin will use some short of CoA?
Yeah I hope so!

I'm looking forward Robin's haki since the times of Fishman Island.

It has been above a decade sigh.

I'm not that trustful though considering the other mid and low trio SHs are displaying it so far. Expecially mid I mean. Though I think there's some hope.

Reality is that Zoro is the only one who can kill Kaido and that Oda himself wants to make Zoro into the strongest character of all times. Reality is that Kaido must die because he will not abandon Wano and reality is that manga has been preparing us for Kaidos death for quite some time.
Reality is that ryo destruct inside living being CANT kill anyone. Reality is that Zoro is about to be proclaimed the new Sword God of Wano following into the footsteps of the old sword god ryuma.
The death of Kaido is inevitable and Zoro is the executioner, it is what Oda himself wants. Once it happens, you will look back and realize how pointless the struggle against it was but someone has to entertain us afterall so no biggie.

Chaves-chan reading Two Piece, nothing new. :yearight:
I hope oda know things that you claim oda want :)
What panel or official declaration state your claim.
Strongest person or just zoro kill Kaido part.
Just show me official thing.
But I can show why zkk won't happen by showing panel .
Don't judge people that talk reality.

Luffy has a big heart he accepts Sanji with all his faults. That doesn't mean Sanji was right. Sanji is a character with faults. Instead of Sanji fans accepting his faults they try to justify his actions.
You somehow think Sanji should've said

"Yeah Luffy, let's get out, there is nothing wrong happening here, it will be pretty easy, let's just run to the Sunny :suresure: :suresure:"

You didn
The way you talk tells me otherwise!
Its pretty apparent that:
Luffy is born naturally strong and has I high undertanding of skills.
Zoro is a normal human who has talent for training and fighting.
Sanji is born abnormal because of his father, he lacks Zoro drive for power and Luffy’s skill sets but is comparable because he is far more intelegent than them and is never caught off guard.

Sanji doesn’t have talent in training so it would be impossible for him to train like Zoro, an idiotic statement like this is like saying imagine if Zoro’s father messed around with his DNA and was born abnormal, he would be WSS by now.
You don't read. Sanji didn't get enhancements from his family...

Idiot

Sanji fans: Sanji didn't do anything wrong.
Sanji: Lists his own shortcomings to Luffy

They were mistake that sanji had to. Not option. Sanji did not make his actions with huge satisfaction. Just had to .
But what happened in usopp leaving
What happened sanji leaving .
Luffy acted differently.
Why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.