Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some quick ideas on the spoilers:

1) Yamato's fruit sounds quite boring and I actually fail to see it looking enough like a wolf.

2) Robin praising Sanji's ask for help while stating Maria wouldn't understand was quite expectable yet funny considering how dumb some Zoro fans here are, who spent chapter after chapter mocking the cook for that moment (even though it was beautiful for anyone without an intoxicated mind).

3) I hope Brook gets to do something more than fighting a weapon with a SMILE that needs to be explained better. He could have some interesting combos with Robin if Oda gets a bit creative, which sadly hasn't in a while (Jinbe versus Who's Who and Franky versus Sasaki were uninspired so far).

4) Caribou legit is who I'm more intrigued about right now.

Some quick ideas on the spoilers:

1) Yamato's fruit sounds quite boring and I actually fail to see it looking enough like a wolf.

2) Robin praising Sanji's ask for help while stating Maria wouldn't understand was quite expectable yet funny considering how dumb some Zoro fans here are, who spent chapter after chapter mocking the cook for that moment (even though it was beautiful for anyone without an intoxicated mind).

3) I hope Brook gets to do something more than fighting a weapon with a SMILE that needs to be explained better. He could have some interesting combos with Robin if Oda gets a bit creative, which sadly hasn't in a while (Jinbe versus Who's Who and Franky versus Sasaki were uninspired so far).

4) Caribou legit is who I'm more intrigued about right now.
Yamato's fruit could be garbage or awesome, the fact that there isnt much mythology behind it could mean that she wont have anything besides fire, but it could also mean that Oda is free to make whatever the hell he wants since its still a kami :wonderland: the only other "god fruit" that we've seen so far is Kaido's and Oda gave him a shit ton of powers. And regarding the Sasaki vs Franky fight, how is a triceratops helicopter "uninspired":choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.