Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Luffy=Luffy without any gear!
Advanced conquerors is that strong dude!
Base Kaido one shot g4 Luffy with it after all!
Because base kaido has more natural strength speed and mass than base luffy. We know that luffy in base wasn't injuring kaido since kaido never said it. He even called his coating of coc trash. And we no luffy on the fight that was not shown against kaido was using geared attacks since kaido also insulted luffys use of his fruit ability

Brook is a mystery poyo
Someday he will finally see some panties poyo
Unless Black Maria is wearing none YOHOHOHO
Post automatically merged:

Can I get this in the size that can actually be kept as signature?
Hmm I don't remember what's the precise size but I guess you can attempt to resize it a little. Tell me in case if you don't have ideas how to do so, I will try.

Yamato's fruit could be garbage or awesome, the fact that there isnt much mythology behind it could mean that she wont have anything besides fire, but it could also mean that Oda is free to make whatever the hell he wants since its still a kami :wonderland: the only other "god fruit" that we've seen so far is Kaido's and Oda gave him a shit ton of powers. And regarding the Sasaki vs Franky fight, how is a triceratops helicopter "uninspired":choppawhat:
Yamato DF reminds me of Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. He is a dog demon.

Human form.

Dog demon transformation form.

I'm interested in seeing the powers the devil fruit gives her.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Yamato's fruit could be garbage or awesome, the fact that there isnt much mythology behind it could mean that she wont have anything besides fire, but it could also mean that Oda is free to make whatever the hell he wants since its still a kami :wonderland: the only other "god fruit" that we've seen so far is Kaido's and Oda gave him a shit ton of powers. And regarding the Sasaki vs Franky fight, how is a triceratops helicopter "uninspired":choppawhat:
Don Le Fishe won't say "shit ton of powers"
He only hot fire (everyone can use it 🙄🐠) wind and thunder, also the flame clouds to to fly - 4 powers overall

:smart:
SCIENCE

Base here means he is not using any of his advanced gear forms. Also Luffy'S fruit was a liability he was not able to control the recoil. He has to learn to exert the required amount of pressure to perfect his moves.

The same way he has to put moee force behind his punches because a rubber fist might hurt a lot less than a normal human bones fist.
Cap. He trained with the fruit longer than he has been without the fruit. So this so called disadvantage is gone. No need bringing it up. Now that he has perfect control of said recoil he naturally has more speed and stamina because of said fruit. He is lighter. Which means he is faster. He is also rubber which means he can condense and increase his muscle for stronger attacks on impact. Because he is rubber bullets and regular impact punches not assisted by haki or some other means cannot affect him. His elasticity gives him reach he would under no normal circumstance acquire. So there is zero comparison to a luffy with a fruit and luffy that would be stripped of his fruit. He would literally drop 3 to 4 tiers lower becuase he would not have the speed, the longevity in battle, the endurance nor the destructive capabilities he would have if not assisted with the fruit. Advance ryo/futuresight/COC won't make up the difference since he Is fighting people that has these things while still being stronger than him at these categories while also having devil fruit abilities of their own.

If you strip luffy right now of his devil fruit he is getting defeated by sanji. He losses speed (no g2 or g4) plus his base speed decreases. He loses reach (and has zero long ranged attacks besides using his fruit), loses the ability to semi fly (because of g4), loses longevity and endurance (was enhanced by the gomu gomu no me as stated), loses destruction ability (no gear 3 assisted punches, no fast gattlimg punches or red hawk punches since his rubbery body with haki enables him to use it. Hell even regular gomu gomu luffys punches increase because of him applying hardening to his rubber body thay causes vulcanization as stated by raliegh).

Don Le Fishe won't say "shit ton of powers"
He only hot fire (everyone can use it 🙄🐠) wind and thunder, also the flame clouds to to fly - 4 powers overall
The Grandmaster to cut any existing logia power in the world. That would be one of my greatest dreams coming to realization. Of course logia can be imbued with haki so it would not necessarily be too easy all the time.

Inspiration isn't just about having a quirky idea. Oda had ton of potential with that versus (empowering with alcohol versus empowering with cola, using the Shogun's own spinning systems to counter-attack Sasaki's, etc.) but it ended up with Sasaki flying a bit and not much more. That is uninspired.

Regarding Yamato, we will see. Kaido's powers made total sense in the context of him being a ryu, everything he has done so far was expectable.

Cap. He trained with the fruit longer than he has been without the fruit. So this so called disadvantage is gone. No need bringing it up. Now that he has perfect control of said recoil he naturally has more speed and stamina because of said fruit. He is lighter. Which means he is faster. He is also rubber which means he can condense and increase his muscle for stronger attacks on impact. Because he is rubber bullets and regular impact punches not assisted by haki or some other means cannot affect him. His elasticity gives him reach he would under no normal circumstance acquire. So there is zero comparison to a luffy with a fruit and luffy that would be stripped of his fruit. He would literally drop 3 to 4 tiers lower becuase he would not have the speed, the longevity in battle, the endurance nor the destructive capabilities he would have if not assisted with the fruit. Advance ryo/futuresight/COC won't make up the difference since he Is fighting people that has these things while still being stronger than him at these categories while also having devil fruit abilities of their own.

If you strip luffy right now of his devil fruit he is getting defeated by sanji. He losses speed (no g2 or g4) plus his base speed decreases. He loses reach (and has zero long ranged attacks besides using his fruit), loses the ability to semi fly (because of g4), loses longevity and endurance (was enhanced by the gomu gomu no me as stated), loses destruction ability (no gear 3 assisted punches, no fast gattlimg punches or red hawk punches since his rubbery body with haki enables him to use it. Hell even regular gomu gomu luffys punches increase because of him applying hardening to his rubber body thay causes vulcanization as stated by raliegh).
i disagree luffy is a genetic freak like garp color of kings and insane natural strength

3) I hope Brook gets to do something more than fighting a weapon with a SMILE that needs to be explained better. He could have some interesting combos with Robin if Oda gets a bit creative, which sadly hasn't in a while (Jinbe versus Who's Who and Franky versus Sasaki were uninspired so far).
I've accepted the matchups for the non M3 this arc have been and will continue to be ass.

Inspiration isn't just about having a quirky idea. Oda had ton of potential with that versus (empowering with alcohol versus empowering with cola, using the Shogun's own spinning systems to counter-attack Sasaki's, etc.) but it ended up with Sasaki flying a bit and not much more. That is uninspired.

Regarding Yamato, we will see. Kaido's powers made total sense in the context of him being a ryu, everything he has done so far was expectable.
Powered by alcohol? What? Just because he drinks? :luuh:This one is a massive stretch, and as for Franky's "spinning habilities" I can only remenber one, wich was that gag move that he used back on fishmen island and it didnt do anything:kayneshrug:, for a 1 chapter conclusion I think it was pretty well executed.

As for Kaido, yes most of his powers do make sense given the mythology lf his fruit, except for the fire breath, nigh invulnerability and the flame clouds. The first 2 are straight from western dragon mythology I belive, so Kaido is pretty much the powers of dragons in general, so Yamato could have powers that are seen in kami's in general or powers that are attributed to other japanese mythical canines like the Raiju or the Inugami. I'm personally hoping for shapeshifting powers:hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.