Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Powered by alcohol? What? Just because he drinks? :luuh:This one is a massive stretch, and as for Franky's "spinning habilities" I can only remenber one, wich was that gag move that he used back on fishmen island and it didnt do anything:kayneshrug:, for a 1 chapter conclusion I think it was pretty well executed.

As for Kaido, yes most of his powers do make sense given the mythology lf his fruit, except for the fire breath, nigh invulnerability and the flame clouds. The first 2 are straight from western dragon mythology I belive, so Kaido is pretty much the powers of dragons in general, so Yamato could have powers that are seen in kami's in general or powers that are attributed to other japanese mythical canines like the Raiju or the Inugami. I'm personally hoping for shapeshifting powers:hope:
"Empowered by alcohol" because that's pretty much one of the first traits we ever get from Sasaki, Franky is actually empowered by another liquid (just use your imagination to see the possibilities there) and trying such routes instead of ignoring them because they are "a massive stretch" is what actually gives some inspiration to fights.

Franky Shogun not only can spin itself but has a drill as hair. Against a spinning enemy, he didn't make use of any of that in spite of the strategic potencial (what would happen if Franky grabbed Sasaki's head while spinning and rotated himself in the opposite direction, for example...?).

Regarding Kaido, breathing fire has become usual among modern, popular depictions of ryus (Gyarados, for example), and I recall some representation where they had flame clouds or something quite similar. Can't tell right now about the hardness of their carp scales. We will see about Yamato, as you said Oda may go wild here and give the fruit all kind of powers.

Powered by alcohol? What? Just because he drinks? :luuh:This one is a massive stretch, and as for Franky's "spinning habilities" I can only remenber one, wich was that gag move that he used back on fishmen island and it didnt do anything:kayneshrug:, for a 1 chapter conclusion I think it was pretty well executed.

As for Kaido, yes most of his powers do make sense given the mythology lf his fruit, except for the fire breath, nigh invulnerability and the flame clouds. The first 2 are straight from western dragon mythology I belive, so Kaido is pretty much the powers of dragons in general, so Yamato could have powers that are seen in kami's in general or powers that are attributed to other japanese mythical canines like the Raiju or the Inugami. I'm personally hoping for shapeshifting powers:hope:
"Wasted potential" is an approximate way of saying "Oda didn't use my idea."

Man if Kid does anything the amount of shit all his fans are bout to talk will be glorious

I’ll be here for it :ihaha:
I'll be happy for them, what a longshot. I bet it'll even bring Drake fans out of the woodwork and shit, everyone will start daring to believe. Maybe that mf is PK material after all, lol

"Wasted potential" is an approximate way of saying "Oda didn't use my idea."
More like "Oda didn't use next to any idea to make the fight different from Sasaki just flying and charging repeatedly nor made any usage of the elemments and traits he established with those characters and made sense to arise during their interaction".

Wasted potential is what you are capable of seeing when you can come up with good ideas too.

Status
Not open for further replies.