Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I am zoro fan. And people see me hit at the sanji stands (not real sanji fans) because I too like sanjim but bro you capping. Are you seriously saying that sanji using black hardening is going to be his haki blooming????? Well damn. The dude on average always wears black. Now he has a black raid suit. And now you say doesn't have black hardening?

The drake thing isn't a contradiction. Sanji hit the dude and he was then later not seen. Soooo it wasn't a long battle us knowing the result. Drake was not specifically sent there to deal with sanji. He was their to help deal with the commotion. While page one was specifically sent that day to personally deal with sanji. So Drake had to help deal with fighting of people rebelling and thus had a quick squirmish with sanji while page one was specifically sent to deal with ONE threat
I'm not saying that it WILL be his blooming, only that there might be a reason to why Oda hasnt shown him use it yet and that the anime got over itself by showing him use it just like they did with Zoro's conquerors, and I say that he cant use it because we've never seen him do it, its that simple. We do see Sanji kicking Drake and it did nothing, to go from that to Drake getting knocked out is a massive leap, and this excuse for Sasaki's comment is a massive reach for something that its just Toei making shit up, the anime isnt canon and thats that, and the anime is the only source that implies that Zoro knew he had conquerors prior to the rooftop, therefore Zoro knowing that he had conqueros isnt canon until Oda confirms it. Very simple and straightforward:sanmoji:

You interested or not?
LOL,

Dude no one ever took your takes seriously. You are a walking laughing stock. Supporting a character whose biggest feat was beating Devil Fruit abuser Ace.

Liar confirmed :milaugh: why do you take me seriously and quoted me then? Put me in your ignore list and spare me with your retarded ass Zoro fanboy takes, which people don't take you seriously unless they are not Zoro fanboys mr. ''laughing stock''...
Gtfo, didn't you put me in your ignore list yet? :vistalaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro knowing that he had conqueros isnt canon until Oda confirms it.
He just got one of the top 5 characters in the series atm to say this but well yeah. Until Zoro confirms it with his mouth he doesn't have it.

Once Zoro says yeah I have CoC everyone will switch to UGA BUGA Oda didn't confirmed it anyway.

B

Ballel

:vistalaugh:
Oh now Luffy's dream is fighting related?

Sanji wants to find All Blue
Luffy wants to find Laugh Tale

Admit it, Oda put Zoro in his place again with this wing thing.

Instead of making him a vice-captain, he invented 2 wings.

Yes, his dream is clearly to find Laughtale, Luffy and his crew have stated multiple times that Luffy's dream is to find Laughtale.

Since the beginning of the series, no , even since his childhood, Luffy already knew that his dream and life goal is finding Laughtale.

Nothing else. It's not like he wants to become Pirate King which would require much more than just finding Laughtale, which after all is not some random island you just have to search for until you stumble across it.
It's not like you have to survive the grandline, fight lots of strong opponents , survive the New World, fight lots of strong opponents, obtain and read the Poneglyphs, surpass the Yonko and fight even stronger opponents in order to reach Laughtale.
rIgHt??!?!

NOT combat strength. Sanji's dream is not fighting related so why should he be as strong as Zoro??
*sigh*...this was already debunked in every single thread, why do you guys stil use this nonsense as an argument? WB's dream was to have a family, you don't need any strength for that - yet he was THE STRONGEST MAN...lol

B

Ballel

*sigh*...this was already debunked in every single thread, why do you guys stil use this nonsense as an argument? WB's dream was to have a family, you don't need any strength for that - yet he was THE STRONGEST MAN...lol
But Sanji ain't the strongest man

He just got one of the top 5 characters in the series atm to say this but well yeah. Until Zoro confirms it with his mouth he doesn't have it.

Once Zoro says yeah I have CoC everyone will switch to UGA BUGA Oda didn't confirmed it anyway.
I'm not arguing over him having it or not, I think its pretty clear from Kaido's comment that he does, I'm arguing against people using Toei's fanfic as evidence that he always knew he had it:kayneshrug:

You make it sound like all he wanted was a regular family. Like he spent decades at sea not knowing that he could take some money to a small town and knock up some boring chick

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes he only happened to eat a fruit with enough power to destroy the world.
Also stop comparing wb to sanji in any capacity.
The man was a rival to the PK and captain of his own crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.