Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*...this was already debunked in every single thread, why do you guys stil use this nonsense as an argument? WB's dream was to have a family, you don't need any strength for that - yet he was THE STRONGEST MAN...lol
:steef:
But Sanji ain't the strongest man
You sure you understand English alt_solid-kun? :vistalaugh:

WB can be strongest man without having ''combat related dream'' ...

I would say finding All Blue >>>> having a family, the chances of being stronger via finding All Blue would be higher. :luuh:

B

Ballel

:steef:

You sure you understand English alt_solid-kun? :vistalaugh:

WB can be strongest man without having ''combat related dream'' ...

I would say finding All Blue >>>> having a family, the chances of being stronger via finding All Blue would be higher. :luuh:
Yeah and what's your point?
Stop calling me alt please

It's really crazy, the only thing left is ZKK...

everything else has completely fallen in line with Zoro fans, even our more intense fans with wild dreams years back, they have all been realized and validated.

On top of that, it seems every time Zoro haters get a new wind, they are shut down hard in a few chapters.

Remember after 1010 everyone saying Luffy adCOC >>> Zoro adCOC. Then Luffy was out the next chapter lol, Law revealed Zoro had broken 30 bones prior, and Kaido recovered from all of Luffy attacks, his didn't do shit, unlike Zoro's.

At the end of Wano they need to make a documentary on the mental breakdown of the fandom from pre-wano to post-ZKK

I don't understand how this theory of whitebeard not having strength related dream come up all this years.
Whitebeard wanted a family of pirates!!
And he was the protector of his family, this means that whoever tried to hurt his children WB would kick his as*.
His dream was more power related than even zoro, let alone sanji.
This doesn't mean that sanji is weak but his and whitebeards dream have nothing in common.

It's really crazy, the only thing left is ZKK...

everything else has completely fallen in line with Zoro fans, even our more intense fans with wild dreams years back, they have all been realized and validated.

On top of that, it seems every time Zoro haters get a new wind, they are shut down hard in a few chapters.

Remember after 1010 everyone saying Luffy adCOC >>> Zoro adCOC. Then Luffy was out the next chapter lol, Law revealed Zoro had broken 30 bones prior, and Kaido recovered from all of Luffy attacks, his didn't do shit, unlike Zoro's.

At the end of Wano they need to make a documentary on the mental breakdown of the fandom from pre-wano to post-ZKK
Zkk not happening is the last line of defense for their sanity, Soon it will so happen and the mental break downs that are going to happen are going to be world wide

Status
Not open for further replies.