Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GET READY FOR ZORO VS KING AND SANJI VS QUEEN EPIC LIVE FLOOR BATTLE

THE PIRATE KING'S WINGS :zosmug:

Here is a little piece of info about ashura:

Taken into Buddhism, Ashura was added in Hachi Bushu as a Buddhist guardian. Though it is not recognized in the theory of Goshu (Five Realms), in the theory of Rokudo it refers to the world in which people with fighting spirit at any time live in such mental condition, or refers to such a mental condition.

The interpretation of a treasure hall of Kofuku-ji Temple describes 'Ashura' as "Taiyoshin" (the SUN GOD) or "Hinokami" (the god of fire) in Indian Hinduism.

Here is a little piece of info about ashura:

Taken into Buddhism, Ashura was added in Hachi Bushu as a Buddhist guardian. Though it is not recognized in the theory of Goshu (Five Realms), in the theory of Rokudo it refers to the world in which people with fighting spirit at any time live in such mental condition, or refers to such a mental condition.

The interpretation of a treasure hall of Kofuku-ji Temple describes 'Ashura' as "Taiyoshin" (the SUN GOD) or "Hinokami" (the god of fire) in Indian Hinduism.
Awesome, but what do i said to get this :quest::kaidowhat:

Queen seems super weak to me. It's like franky but slower and with more HP, and is and idiot. Sanji should have fought King
Nah, he is much ahead of Franky, the fact that he jokes around and does this with his Zoan Form pure strength is actually shocking, imagine what his strongest Hybrid Form attack can do. Sanji mentioned last chapter that Queen's lasers are completely different from Franky's, its like a whole new tech

Not to mention his incredible durability and versatility, Big Mom tossed him around like she did with no one else and he came back up quickly like nothing happened to attack her, same to Marco hitting him, he looked better than King on that matter, my only problem is that i would like someone of almost the same size as Sanji (like Page One) so the fight could have a better aesthetical potential

I re read chapters 975 to 980 to see which panel did Zoro used COC. Looks like it's his version of Okama Eye Twitch.
Post automatically merged:

I re read chapters 975 to 980 to see which panel did Zoro used COC. Looks like it's his version of Okama Eye Twitch.
This is pertaining to the anime episode yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.