Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ag
Nah, he is much ahead of Franky, the fact that he jokes around and does this with his Zoan Form pure strength is actually shocking, imagine what his strongest Hybrid Form attack can do. Sanji mentioned last chapter that Queen's lasers are completely different from Franky's, its like a whole new tech

Not to mention his incredible durability and versatility, Big Mom tossed him around like she did with no one else and he came back up quickly like nothing happened to attack her, same to Marco hitting him, he looked better than King on that matter, my only problem is that i would like someone of almost the same size as Sanji (like Page One) so the fight could have a better aesthetical potential
I agree that an enemy of his size would be better

Nah, he is much ahead of Franky, the fact that he jokes around and does this with his Zoan Form pure strength is actually shocking, imagine what his strongest Hybrid Form attack can do. Sanji mentioned last chapter that Queen's lasers are completely different from Franky's, its like a whole new tech

Not to mention his incredible durability and versatility, Big Mom tossed him around like she did with no one else and he came back up quickly like nothing happened to attack her, same to Marco hitting him, he looked better than King on that matter, my only problem is that i would like someone of almost the same size as Sanji (like Page One) so the fight could have a better aesthetical potential
Maybe Queen can fly too

king and queen are equal
Cap. A first commander has never been equal to a second commander in this story. The only exception would be marco and the white beard crew and even then we don't know if he was always first commander.

And to add kaidos crew is predicated on there being a hierchy in power. It's the same thing straight across the board for his crew

Last edited:
Cap. A first commander has never been equal to a second commander in this story. The only exception would be marco and the white beard crew and even then we don't know if he was always first commander.

And to add kaidos crew is predicated on there being a hierchy in power. It's the same thing straight across the board for his crew
U don't say it's never been equal in the whole story when there's an exception as you just welcomed the infinite possibility. Lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.