Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just stuck on the fact you really couldn’t use your intelligence to be unique It only shows what you lack
I’d be mad too if i were a genetic mess like yourself

If only you were human and not a mere SF, maybe you aswell could have been intelligent and not felt so angry and sad that you had to try and make yourself feel better by venting on strangers on the internet.
But its ok. Because i allow you to vent if it makes you feel better keep on going.
:moonwalk:

If only you were human and not a mere SF, maybe you aswell could have been intelligent and not felt so angry and sad that you had to try and make yourself feel better by venting on strangers on the internet.
But its ok. Because i allow you to vent if it makes you feel better keep on going.
:moonwalk:
You think I’m venting? How did you come to this conclusion? All i said was that you need help

I must’ve been right cause no one in their right mind would misinterpret what I’m saying this badly……
Post automatically merged:

This is the best you got? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I dont even need to retort, you keep digging yourself a deeper hole with these terrible insults
I’m not trying to insult you. What is this elementary?

I’m asking you a very genuine and simple question which you keep dodging

G

Gorosei Informer

LOL YOUTUBE:

:sanmoji::saden:
Why are you guys arguing? wtf :gokulaugh:
Honestly it's so pathethic and immature of them. Thank God for the ignore button, they've been spamming this thread for ages now, back and forth with their ridiculous behaviour. Especially the sheer name calling. It's playground behaviour or high school at best.

Between this and Erkan's insane shitposting, this is really not a good day. Doesn't seem like any of the staff are on either? Was hoping they might stop in and end this finally, as these two are going to challenge Dorry and Broggy if they keep fighting this much!

They should really take it to DMs instead of spamming posts to this thread and making us witness all of this, it's embarassing and annoying.

:lusalty::nicagesmile:

They honestly remind me of these two but nowhere near as funny as them:

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Whitebeard died standing like Benkei and Roger's death is practically a copycat of Levasseur's, but I'm not asking for the characters to end their arcs in exactly the same way but retaining the inspiration to a certain extent.
Roger wasn't a character arc, this was all explained on the first page of the first chapter of One Piece. If we had a story following Roger that was based on Levassuer and he died in the end then this argument would work. I think you missed the point with the whitebeard argument. Whitebeard died like benkei, but he wasn't based on benkei to begin with so it's not an example of Oda using a myth to determine the plot.

Arguing that Yamato will stay in Wano because the creature her fruit is based on stayed to protect a village is saying that Oda will base a character on a myth and then end that character's story the same way to fit the myth. This has never happened in one piece. There is simply no precedence for this to happen, so it can't be used as evidence. This would only be a real argument if Oda typically did this, hence my comparison to Maynard killing Blackbeard. It's not so much something that has evidence for it as much as it is something that you want to happen. Not to mention, this is barely even a reference anyway, it's just a Devil Fruit.

You think I’m venting? How did you come to this conclusion? All i said was that you need help

I must’ve been right cause no one in their right mind would misinterpret what I’m saying this badly……

I’m not trying to insult you. What is this elementary?

I’m asking you a very genuine and simple question which you keep dodging
Coming from the person with the elementary level insults

No one

Knockoff Tobi: I keep asking you the same question even though my last comment wasnt a question but an attempt to insult your intelligence and your inability to be unique in the form of a statement

Keep digging...

Is that a new emoji on here

No one

Knockoff Tobi: I keep asking you the same question even though my last comment wasnt a question but an attempt to insult your intelligence and your inability to be unique in the form of a statement

Keep digging...

Its ok. I "should be a bubble on mars or something" really got me.

No one

Keep digging...

“Knockoff Tobi” aww man that really hurt my feelings geez pal….your insults are life threatening……..

Status
Not open for further replies.