Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from the person with the elementary level insults

No one

Knockoff Tobi: I keep asking you the same question even though my last comment wasnt a question but an attempt to insult your intelligence and your inability to be unique in the form of a statement

Keep digging...
Post automatically merged:

Is that a new emoji on here
Pretty sure its old

Roger wasn't a character arc, this was all explained on the first page of the first chapter of One Piece. If we had a story following Roger that was based on Levassuer and he died in the end then this argument would work. I think you missed the point with the whitebeard argument. Whitebeard died like benkei, but he wasn't based on benkei to begin with so it's not an example of Oda using a myth to determine the plot.

Arguing that Yamato will stay in Wano because the creature her fruit is based on stayed to protect a village is saying that Oda will base a character on a myth and then end that character's story the same way to fit the myth. This has never happened in one piece. There is simply no precedence for this to happen, so it can't be used as evidence. This would only be a real argument if Oda typically did this, hence my comparison to Maynard killing Blackbeard. It's not so much something that has evidence for it as much as it is something that you want to happen. Not to mention, this is barely even a reference anyway, it's just a Devil Fruit.
To me the funniest part of this "Yamato will stay because the creature of her fruit was told to stay" argument is how it always ignore that the one that told the Oouguchi to stay was Yamato takeru. Are they implying that Yamatowill order herself to give up her own dream?:choppawhat:

I've had my fun, ill ease back before ModProtection comes in and threadbans me
Wdym? I’m the Sanji fan

I’m the knly one in any real danger here, You’re good man

You are admitting you are a clown.
:nicagesmile:
If i didn’t physically type it then no lol

Some edgy boi but Kaios is another level :milaugh:

At least he's not a cuck like Tobi :kobeha:
I’m not a tobi fan smh

Wdym? I’m the Sanji fan

I’m the knly one in any real danger here, You’re good man

If i didn’t physically type it then no lol

I’m not a tobi fan smh
You physically typed you learn from the best clown.
Learning the art of clowning from the best clown. Makes you a clown yourself.
:milaugh:

Yeah ok buddy it’s alright

Just make sure you take your pills so you don’t have another outburst like this again K?
Sure , Sf.
:moonwalk:

By that logic i guess learning one recipe from the best cook makes me a cook too……*sigh*

Yeah this is getting dull. I think i had enough fun toying with a mentally ill chum such as yourself

I’ll call it a day now
Dont give up so easily, clown apprentice D. SF, keep going. Dont be so angry. If you keep trying your 1st grade insults might finally hurt me.
:blush:

Oh, gonna go kill somebody now? :jay-he:
:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.