Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

We already got a buncha of candies dropping the forum this year after the whole Sanji vs King / Zoro CoC fiasco. Can't wait for the rest of Wano and the series.

:ihaha:

No point talking to some of you, i'm betting you guys will leave before the end of the series when you realize the character you like is not the actual character portrayed in the story.

We already got a buncha of candies dropping the forum this year after the whole Sanji vs King / Zoro CoC fiasco. Can't wait for the rest of Wano and the series.

No point talking to some of you, i'm betting you guys will leave before the end of the series when you realize the character you like is not the actual character portrayed in the story.
Likewise

When oda does one itty bitty thing that upsets you about your grass haired clown, you’ll start crying like a lil bitch calling oda a “garbage writer” for showing you the reality

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro you are talking to someone who thinks Enma is a magical tool which allowed Zoro to perform every single feat
unless we get confirmation that enma can magically store its owner's haki, it just used zoro's haki in my books. IMO since zoro's haki is being drawn out in large quantities by enma, kaido felt the same thing as when he felt with oden when enma was drawing out oden's haki in large quantities.

Why are you even quoting me anymore? :kayneshrug:
Bc he is toxic and keeps baiting ppl
This filler kid keeps talking as if I wasn’t directly asked a question which I genuinely answered

I was asked “how sanji would fair against zoro in a 1v1” i explained it and you guys quoted me

I didn’t ask you to and you had a choice to ignore it and not quote so…how am I toxic?
Post automatically merged:

Whatever makes you happy
iys the truth but aight
Post automatically merged:

Anyone who genuinely thinks I’M the “Toxic” one here is the purest definition of delusional

seek help

Okay bro, if this is what makes you happy in life.... then i am happy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.