Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has already started, sanji stans are going crazy all over the world

The zoro slander kills my heart. Oda better redeem himself in the next chapters or else we zoro stans will have to take actions...

Happiness doesn’t last long man. The sanjifans running on this “wing” high. I feel pity for them that this is what they call an “achievement” :josad:
Nonetheless good for them I guess, although idk what’s hype about being a wing
No Seth Sanji is Number 2 in crew, Queen is Also Number 2 in crew even though we wanted that lame #3 King

#3 King vs #3 Zololololo

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Like Queen vs Big Mom :crazwhat:

Queen dived in Full Zoan form at high speed on Big Mom's head.

King dived in Full Zoan form at high speed into Sanji's stomach.

They thought they need it against a Yonko and the No.2 of the SH crew :hope:
But sanji demonstrated than the bounty is due his father and the reality he is a crying (sanji:let go of me please im gonna dead)

It has already started, sanji stans are going crazy all over the world

The zoro slander kills my heart. Oda better redeem himself in the next chapters or else we zoro stans will have to take actions...
I have never seen a snowflake ass Zoro fan. Unfortunately you’re the first. Do better bro, have faith in oda when regarding zoro

People need to realize is that Yamato's whole character arc here is about NOT being shackled down. Her devil fruit being regarded as "The Guardian Deity of Wano" should further enforce the notion that she will leave the Country. Whether it be as a Straw Hat, or by some other means, she is leaving Wano. This is the same thing Oden went through being born as the Shoguns son, and the fact that the borders of Wano were supposed to be closed. He didn't want to be shackled down either, and chose to follow his own path. That is what Yamato is trying to achieve herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.