Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Zoro just received much more damage than Luffy and thats why he needed the Elixir, i also think the Gomu Gomu Fruit has something to do with that, and i don't think Luffy is just eating and recovering, he is being treated by Law's crew.

Otherwise its just "Drink milk, teeth grows" all over again :suresure: :suresure: :suresure: :suresure: :suresure: :suresure:
Luffy has no substance at all it's either eat meat get back to normal or drink milk bullshit, fight again and again and again until you win

Then add the whole selfish im going to think for myself bullshit and punch punch punch.

Same pig different lipstick

One other character is also one dimension in my eyes Hint: It aint Sanji or Zoro

I tried to tell them but they wouldn’t listen
:kayneshrug:
Like a mirror speaking to itself :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy has no substance at all it's either eat meat get back to normal or drink milk bullshit, fight again and again and again until you win

Then add the whole selfish im going to think for myself bullshit and punch punch punch.

Same pig different lipstick

One other character is also one dimension in my eyes Hint: It aint Sanji or Zoro
Luffy >>

Car Car Car Caribou is more relevant than Carrot.. The real Car vs the fake Car

Brook vs 3 girls and one of them is a number, a female number.. That's great Oda didn't forget about the remaining numbers and i'm intrigued..

Thank you Oda for giving Robin a 1v1, thank you so much.. Lets go Black Maria vs Robin!

lmao some of yall are really desperate for Yamato to stay in Wano:gokulaugh:

Kaido didn't expect someone posing as 'Oden' ate the protector god of Wano devil fruit since Oden was his main enemy and Wano is the very place that he has destroyed.

Yamato eating this df could only mean just like Oden, she would eventually get back to Wano after venturing out to the sea and accomplishing her dreams (and Luffy's) to see the world and fulfilling the what was written in the journal.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wonder what Oda is planning with Zoro "receiving 2x the pain" after the Elixir wears off, probably Zoro is going to be in a tough situation and end up doing something while almost dying from pain or something like that, perhaps unleashing a huge CoC wave at once :hohoho:

:zorothink:
No big time logic here. He fights Kaido in round 2. After the effect wears off he gets Kuma 2.0 and he rests until ZKK:cheers:

Brook vs Number and gifters while Robin vs Black Maria, yeah I’m good with this. Sounds like brook is super clutch this chapter so I’m in.

Chapter also cleared up that the beast pirates are judging crew hierarchy by bounty so it clears up queens previous statement about the twos and threes.

Probably finishing this fight next chapter then getting to Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King. Meanwhile Dog, Monkey, Bird, and Momotaro vs Kaido takes place in a few chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.