Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what Oda is planning with Zoro "receiving 2x the pain" after the Elixir wears off, probably Zoro is going to be in a tough situation and end up doing something while almost dying from pain or something like that, perhaps unleashing a huge CoC wave at once :hohoho:

:zorothink:
Well, given that it's double the pain from a joint-emperor attack.
Whatever Zoro does, it needs to match the scale of the pain he's going to receieve.
It doesn't make sense for him to do something small while taking the most damage.

calling it now: there will be 3-4 months timeskip after oni war. Whether it be in wano or in elbaf, but there will be a timeskip
My guess is 6 months, so that some of the SHs can learn at least the bare minimum of haki
Post automatically merged:

I just realized....isnt Yamato's fruit the first time where the actual mythology of the creature is mentioned beyond just the powers?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My guess is 6 months, so that some of the SHs can learn at least the bare minimum of haki
Post automatically merged:

I just realized....isnt Yamato's fruit the first time where the actual mythology of the creature is mentioned beyond just the powers?
You guys are not serious if you think there will be a time skip.

They will stay for few days to recover and move on.

So Robin will beat her 1vs1 like i said.
Underlining that mid trio is comparable to each other and closer to Sanji post-ts than he was to Luffy and Zoro, though that has changed witb Sanji getting the suit.

Brook only fighting subordinates is disappointing though, he should get an opponent as well.

You guys are not serious if you think there will be a time skip.

They will stay for few days to recover and move on.
The world will be in turmoil after the end of the shichibukai and pretty much the Yonko system too, so letting some substantial time go by so that the consequences of this event can happen worldwide makes sense to me, not to mention that Wano marks the end of most of the plot lines that have been built since the end of the timeskip so having another one to establish the end of this section of the story and the beggining of the next and final one makes sense to me as well:kayneshrug:especially because it would be dumb to have a pirate king crew of only 10(hopefully 11) people and 6 of them dont know any form of haki:few:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You mean Zoro is the most hype Oda can give King ATM.
Yeah, but still it's not happening. No matter how hard some candies will cry.

The world will be in turmoil after the end of the shichibukai and pretty much the Yonko system too, so letting some substantial time go by so that the consequences of this event can happen worldwide makes sense to me, not to mention that Wano marks the end of most of the plot lines that have been built since the end of the timeskip so having another one to establish the end of this section of the story and the beggining of the next and final one makes sense to me as well:kayneshrug:especially because it would be dumb to have a pirate king crew of only 10(hopefully 11) people and 6 of them dont know any form of haki:few:
There is no time for time jumps. Oda knows this. This arc already caused a lot of mess with the timeline.

So Robin will beat her 1vs1 like i said.
Underlining that mid trio is comparable to each other and closer to Sanji post-ts than he was to Luffy and Zoro, though that has changed witb Sanji getting the suit.

Brook only fighting subordinates is disappointing though, he should get an opponent as well.
But sanji no 2, zoro no 3 or 4. So they are closer to zoro tho
:cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
FM's are more special from the other heavy hitters.
King's hype died with the start of Onigashima war. Katakuri was hyped from beginning to the end.

King is background shit. Zero hype.

If he out of blue become advCoA and CoC user after getting rattled by Izo and fucking Marco then Oda is seriously ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.