Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pantheos @Natalija @RayanOO

There's toxicity on both sides, again I enjoy it, but I will put the disclaimer if you mods feel I am being too toxic and baiting everyone instead of commenting on the Sanji stans who are baiting, let me know ill gladly put this to a halt.

I am a very reasonable user with honest intentions

Everyone knows that Zoro is the real Nr.2 and stronger than Sanji. Every single Sanji fan knows that.
It’s just a matter of time until Zoro gets his moment (he and Luffy already had the best moments in the entire arc).
So take it easy
:kayneshrug:
I get it, but people misunderstand the purpose of this forum. It's OP there are no outside consequences or impact on real life what Sanji or Zoro does. It's why I keep commenting and will continue to comment, because thinking of OP is much better than dealing with day to day real life shit I actual go through that have an impact on my actual life LOL

I get it, but people misunderstand the purpose of this forum. It's OP there are no outside consequences or impact on real life what Sanji or Zoro does. It's why I keep commenting and will continue to comment, because thinking of OP is much better than dealing with day to day real life shit I actual go through that have an impact on my actual life LOL
I understand you bro keep going.
:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.