Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin, Black Maria and Queen.

:choppawhat: Black Maria said Sanji was a laughing stock and was disrespecting him.

Robin then defended Sanji and hyped him up.
Post automatically merged:

Robin: "Sanji is a kind person.
You don't need to understand what it means for him to depend on me.
He is the one fit to be “The wings of the Pirate King”!!!

:choppawhat: Black Maria said Sanji was a laughing stock and was disrespecting him.

It feels like when my mom defended me from other kids and called me a good boy

This isn't true.

Smoker witnessed his Mr. Prince moment and is aware of what transpired.. Sanji's feat didn't warrant a bounty increase also to add Smoker is aware who beat who during all battles so he knows Sanji beat Mr.3 as well still didn't get a bounty increase.

Zoro's feats pre-ts craps on Sanji's wtf is going on lately.
Smoker is called a rowdy dog of the marine for a reason smoker was told to take the credit and he knew he wasn't the one who deserved it so he wasn't listened to anyway .... the government only knew what Luffy and Zoro did.. and not what sanji did and saying that doesn't warrant a bounty.. from the follow actions he did , defeating the 3rd Strongest Boruque Work,.. Manipulated and fooled a warlord.. saved his crew from a warlord enabling his captain to defeat Crocy... defeating dozens of baroque works... this alone stacks whatever he did over Zoro who just Defeated 100 and took down the 2nd Strongest..

just comparing who had a decisive hand is luffy ACCOMPLISHING his task and causing a ruckus..

Sanji didnt get a bounty.

sanji not getting a bounty.. by saying what he didn't doesn't warrant a bounty.. is just ludicrous..it coz the government wasn't told.

Hey Lanji-tards, I'm stopping you right there. Do not make yourselves false hopes about this line "he's the Number 2 of your group".

Beast pirates are ranking strawhats by their bounty and not their strenght. They don't know that in reality, Sanji is the number 4 of the group behind Jimbe and Zoro.
:holdthisl:, jokes aside, we know zoro is the real number 2 but it's always funny to troll zoro fans after such a great opportunity came out to troll them. Take it as friendly banter :milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hey Lanji-tards, I'm stopping you right there. Do not make yourselves false hopes about this line "he's the Number 2 of your group".

Beast pirates are ranking strawhats by their bounty and not their strenght. They don't know that in reality, Sanji is the number 4 of the group behind Jimbe and Zoro.
Tell'em.

J

Joy D. MADS

She said he's the #2 and then started to making fun of him because he doesn't like to abuse women.

Status
Not open for further replies.