Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It’s not cherry picking it’s pointing out how crap your logic is.
you were cherry picking from the start lmao. yall love to downplay kid and his crew.

when you talked about how oda set matchups for sanji and queen and killer and hawkins you conveniently forget that killer fought at the rooftop.

Killer is not significantly weakened right now, no major injuries were shown or mentioned and the whole time killers just been collateral damage never really targeted by an attack.
yall act like he didnt eat a indra from big mom, didnt get caught in the twisters kaido launched, and didnt tank fulgora along with kid which cracked open the dome of onigashima.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm a Sanji fan who has always stated that Asura is conquerors
yeah cools. i wasnt talking about you then. there are a cancerous section of sanji fans who still to this day deny that what zoro used there was conquerors, despite getting confirmation in the manga, in the anime and from the animator explicity.

Smoker never knew sanji defeated Mr 2. Mr2 was the only one who's body the failed to see, hence he was never captured. If smoker fucking knew the ability mr2 had and that sanji defeated him zoros bounty would have looked like mere paper change .
Yeah you’re right..

Guy 1.) Gets tricked into touching his face then attacked

Guy 2.) Gets defeated by a power system that isn’t even introduced into the story yet

Of course at some point she will have to protect herself, however that's no reason to send her to the center of the war. Oda is just trying to justify the humiliation that Sanji took ... In the end if Sanji does not make the con with his shitty running gag he does not get captured + do not disclose to the cp0 the location of Robin

That doesn’t justify? If you don’t elevate yourself in fights then when are you actually gonna do it? And how come Black Maria is the center figure of this war?

Chapter 217
Smoker: “You know what his swordsman did?”
Tashigi: “You mean Roronoa Zoro?”
Smoker: “He defeated a hundred bounty hunters in whiskey peak and he brought down Daz bones in alubarna.”
Mhm... Fair enough then. Weird that defeating the bounty hunters at whisky added extra bounty but didn't give him it's first one. I'll take my L then.

Both Queen and Maria treated Sanji as the number 2 because of his higher bounty, nothing more to it.

And whoever supports the whole "laughing stock" treatment instead of the "wings of the Pirate King" is literally stupid, and wouldn't surprise me they were the same people who mocked Sanji for asking Robin for help (equally stupid, like of actual, underdeveloped intellect).

Now that the obvious has been stated we can all discuss the pug SMILE.

Status
Not open for further replies.